Cold, cough, flu, and allergies are the common problems during winters, and we all know that steam inhalation is the best way to get rid of all these issues. Inhalation therapy has been employed since the ancient times to find relief from the respiratory issues, nasal blocks, etc. Inhaling steam with some essential oils can help treat a variety of health problems. But now the steam inhalation is as simpler and easier than the traditional method of kneeling over a bowl of steaming hot water. Thanks to the great device Steam Inhalers that give you all the benefits of hovering over a steaming bowl without any hassle.
To get the more detailed information on Steam Inhalers, please have a look at our Buying Guide Section.
Our Best Picks of Steam Inhalers
|Newnik||V 108||Steam Inhaler, Facial Sauna||View on Amazon |
View on Flipkart
|Dr. Morepen||VP 06||Steam Inhaler, Facial Sauna||View on Amazon |
View on Flipkart
|Healthgenie||VP 02||Vaporizer, Sauna, Steamer||View on Amazon |
View on Flipkart
|Ozomax||Elda||Vaporizer, Sauna, Steamer||View on Amazon|
|Optima||VAP- 01||Steam Inhaler, Sauna||View on Amazon|
|MyPurMist||MPMKIT01-L07||Vaporizer, Steam Inhaler||View on Amazon|
|Gurin||GSI-110||Steam Inhaler, Vaporizer||View on Amazon|
|Vicks||V150SGN||Steam Inhaler, Vaporizer||View on Amazon|
|Dr. Morepen||VP03||Vaporizer, Sauna, Steamer, Steam Inhaler||View on Flipkart|
|Crystal Care||CC1045||Steam Inhaler, Vaporizer||View on Amazon|
Best Steam Inhalers Reviews
Now, have a look at the full reviews of best and most budget-friendly steam inhalers we have picked for you and make your best choice.
1. Newnik V108 Vaporizer / Steamer
This steam inhaler from Newnik is an ideal treatment prescribed as steam therapy for both health and beauty. Quick, accurate, and easy to use- this steam inhaler is best for both adults and kids. It comes with a power indicator, steam controller, two level heating control (off/low/high), auto power off, exhale outlet, specially designed nasal mask for nose & mouth. Its warm and moist steam helps in relieving cold and cough. As a beauty care product, it open pores for deep cleaning of skin and cures from acne and pimples.
- Sleek and stylish
- Adjustable steam control with switch
- Heat Insulation design
- Child friendly
- Relief from throat irritation, coughs, and congestion
- Deep pore cleansing
- Aroma inhalation
- Great build quality
- Easy to use without any fear of handling
- Child-friendly device
- Well designed
- No risk of sparks and no burning smell
- The water container is quite small
2. Dr. Morepen VP06 Breathe Free Steam Inhaler
This steam inhaler is the perfect buy to get relief from common cold, bronchitis, sinus, asthma, throat irritation, and nose irritation. Besides being a very effective steam inhaler, it is also a best facial sauna. It produces steam vapors in seconds and thus being very effective for facial steam as well as steam for common cold.
- High end breathe free vaporizer
- Can be used for both health and beauty
- Helps get relief from common cold, bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, throat irritation and stuffy head and nose irritation
- Steam inhalator cum Facial Sauna
- Easy to use and clean
- Great quality product
- Good product for winter
- Highly effective
- Ideal for home and travel
- The length of the input power cable is short
3. Healthgenie 3 In 1 Steam Inhaler
This 3 in 1 steam inhaler, as well as sauna vaporizer from Healthgenie, is useful for both health and beauty. This highly effective steam inhaler is very easy to use. Being very effective for inhalation during cold or breathing disorders, this one also used a facial sauna to clean the pores and remove clogs out of the face.
- Shockproof plastic body
- Comes with 3 attachments including nasal steamer, vaporizer, and facial sauna
- Relieve common cold and respiratory disorders
- Noiseless operation
- Facial sauna to remove clogs out of the face
- Superb product with great build quality
- Nice and stylish
- Gives a nice steam
- Best for hair spa treatment
- The length of cord is small
- The capacity of water tank is low
4. Ozomax 3 In 1 Steamer Cum Vaporizer, Nozzle Inhaler, Facial Sauna
This 3 in 1 steam inhaler from Ozomax must be your perfect buy and comes with 3 different attachments. The first attachment is for vaporizing steam, the second one is nozzle inhaler, and the third one for facial sauna. You can use it for aromatherapy, respiratory ailment therapy, nose and throat treatment, bronchitis, asthma, treatment of cold, and of course ideal for facial steamer.
- Vaporizer, facial steamer, and nozzle inhaler
- Suitable for both personal and professional use
- The material quality is good and well finished
- Works very well
- Takes more time to heat water
- The rate of production of steam is quite less
5. Optima Vaporizer Steam Inhaler Cum Sauna
This steam inhaler from Optima provides warm and moist steam for relieving persistent cold & cough, opening clogged nasal & sinus passages to ease congestion. It also helps you to get relief from Bronchitis, helps in clearing out mucus, helps in the parched throat as well as chest congestion to breathe more comfortably & naturally.
As a beauty care product it open pores for deep skin cleansing & free it from impurities. Its gentle steam mist helps to rejuvenate skin and gives youthful, glowing complexion. The Warm steam helps to clean face skin & cure acne, pimples, as well as keeps your skin radiant.
- Steam Inhaler, Vaporizer, Facial Sauna
- Stainless Steel Elements And Rust Proof Screws
- Double Layer Water Storage Compartment
- 3 Attachments including Nasal, Mouth Piece And Facial sauna
- Great product in this price range
- Works well both for nozzle inhalation and facial sauna
- Worth value for money
- The quality is not up to the mark
6. MyPurMist Handheld Personal Steam Inhaler Vaporizer
It is also one of the best personal steam inhalers from the brand MyPurMist with lots of amazing features and great performance. The device offers a very fast and natural relief from cold, congestion, sinus, and other breathing issues. It comes with a patented Capillary Force Vaporizer (CFV) that turns water into vapor even without the need to boil it. The steam it delivers is absolutely germ-free and contaminant-free and is always at the right temperature that is comfortable for you. This handheld steam inhaler is compact in size that makes it to use anytime and anywhere, whether, it is home or office or any other place.
- Handheld portable steam inhaler
- Instant fine mist penetrates deep to provide more relief and comfort
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- 99.9% germ-free warm mist
- No boiling water is required
- Automatic drying cycle
- Microprocessor controls multiple safety features
- Adjustable temperature control
- Smart handheld design
- Great in terms of build quality
- Easy to use anytime and anywhere
- Offers natural relief from cold and flu symptoms
- Good for both children and adults
- Complaints of water leakage
7. Gurin Steam Inhaler
Here comes the next best steam inhaler from the brand Gurin. This persona steam inhaler is one of the best buys to get a natural, safe, and effective therapy to relieve the symptoms due to allergies, cold, flu, asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, etc. It comes with the variable steam adjustment that you can easily adjust accordingly. The device is also ideal for aromatherapy. Featuring a convenient indicator light, the device lets you know whether it is operating or not. Plus, for enhanced safety and protection, it is also featured with automatic shut off.
- Steam inhaler for cold and cough
- Variable steam adjustment
- Ideal for aromatherapy with a separate aromatherapy tank
- Soft flexible mask
- Indicator light
- Extension tube
- Drain tank
- Internal water chamber
- Superb design with strong build quality
- The on/off switch is very much convenient
- Variable steam adjustment is a nice feature
- It also supports aromatherapy which is really great
- No downsides noted yet
8. Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer V150SGN
The Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer is yet another smart choice to get relief from cold and cough. It comes with a protective steam guard design to provide you the maximum performance and reliability. The device comes with the capacity of 1.5 gallon that makes it run for 18-24 hours per filling. Even the medicine cup included with it allows you to use the Vicks vaposteam or Katz inhalant for more effective medication. For enhanced safety, this vaporizer also features the automatic shut off when the water reservoir reaches at the minimum level. Plus, it also comes with the large night light offering you added safety and convenience.
- Protective steam guard design
- 1.5-gallon capacity
- Dual scent pad technology
- 18-24 hours of operation per filling
- Large night light
- Automatic shut off
- Medicine cup compatible with Vicks Vaposteam or Kaz Inhalant
- Smart design
- Strong and sturdy built
- Good for cold, cough, and congestion
- Water reservoir capacity is good
- Light steam
9. Dr. Morepen Breathe Free VP03 Vaporizer
If you are suffering from common cold, bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, nose and throat irritation, etc., this steam inhaler cum vaporizer is the great choice to get rid of all these issues. Not only a steam inhaler but also this one is used as a facial sauna, so we can say that it is a great product for both health and beauty. The device produces steam vapors in seconds to offer you the effective medication for clearing the nasal track and relieving from breathing disorders. Plus, it also boosts your facial beauty by allowing the steam to open the blocked pores and thereby enhances the beautiful and lovely skin.
- Steam Inhaler and Facial sauna
- Useful for both health and beauty
- Plastic body to prevent shocks
- Double-wall non-conducting construction adds on to safety
- Simple one touch operation
- Auto cut off
- Easy to clean
- Nice build quality
- Shockproof body
- Long power cord for handling convenience
- Easy to use and clean
- Safe to use and no leakage at all
- Takes a little time to get heated
10. Crystal Care CC1045 Vaporizer/Steam Inhaler Cum Sauna
This steam inhaler is designed to intake liquid medications for inhalation to the people who are suffering from breathing disorders like asthma, COPD, and other respiratory issues. This one is lightweight, compact, and easy to use personal steam inhaler. It offers a very fast and effective treatment to open up the respiratory passages. And the best part is that it comes with steam control functions by which you can easily adjust the steam accordingly.
- Lightweight and compact
- Portable steam inhaler
- Patented plastic hood
- Germ-free steam
- Automatic shut off
- Nice design
- Build quality is very good
- Adjustable steam generation
- Offers very fast and effective treatment
- No downsides noted yet
Steam Inhalers Buying Guide
Uses of Steam Inhalers
Steam Inhalers provide great benefits in curing colds & cough, flu, and allergies. They are also very helpful to reduce the jamming by thinning mucus that builds up in the respiratory tract. The moist air from the steam inhalers alleviates common irritations associated with these diseases like dry and scratchy throat, itchy and watery eyes, and annoying coughs. And thus makes you breathe easily. In addition, steam inhalers also used as a facial sauna to remove the clogs out of the face and gives you a glowing and fresh skin.
Benefits of Steam Inhalers
The benefits of steam inhalers can be explained better by the following points:
- If you are suffering from the cold or the flu, steam inhalers can relieve congestion by loosening up the mucous.
- Steam inhalers can also help with chronic respiratory conditions, like asthma and breathing disorders
- They are also used to clear and tighten the pores
- Steam inhalation improves circulation that some people find helpful for migraines and headaches
- When suffering from allergies, the mucous membranes in your nose and throat can become dry and uncomfortable. The steam inhalers are capable of loosening mucus so that dry and irritating coughs can become more productive.
- Steam inhalers also aid in stress relief, especially when used with essential oils for aromatherapy
How does Steam Inhalers Work?
The majority of the models of steam inhalers work in the same way.
You just need to pour the cold water into a chamber, and then plug the device into a power outlet. After only a few minutes, the water heats to boiling and then produces steam. The steam is then inhaled through a mouthpiece.
Here is the video how steam inhalers work.
Features to consider while buying a steam inhaler
Before buying a steam inhaler, you must consider the following points:
First think about, for what function you need a steam inhaler and then choose appropriately.
If you want the Steam inhalers to relieve congestion from cold and cough as well as solving the breathing issues, choose the one that is specifically designed for this purpose.
And if you want the steam inhalers for steaming your pores or other beauty-related treatments, choose the one that can serve this purpose.
Convenience and Ease Of Use
Make sure to select the one that is convenient and easy to use. Means the cleaning process should be quick and simple. Also, think about whether you need a battery operated steam inhaler or the one with the cord. So select the one according to your need.
If you are going to buy a steam inhaler especially for your kids, it is very important to select the one that is child-friendly. Make sure to choose a steam inhaler that is safe for your kids to use it with minimal supervision.
Many models of steam inhalers come with adjustable steam released. You can select between the thick, dense steam, or the gentle flow of steam as per your need and preference.
If you want to add essential oils to your steam, be sure to select the one with aromatherapy capability. Some models of steam inhalers can’t be used with essential oils but still, have the options for spicing up your steam.
If you want to carry your steam inhaler anywhere, you go, make sure to choose the model having a compact size. Also, if you don’t want that it will consume much space, and then the smaller models are perfect.
Budget is one of the most important factors before any purchase. There are various models available with different price ranges based on the features. So you can decide accordingly which one to purchase on the basis of the features you need.
This is all about the best steam inhalers or steam vaporizers of 2020. Hope the blog will help you in picking out the best steam inhaler for relieving out from the breathing and sinus problems and nasal infections. If you have any queries, ideas, or suggestions about the mentioned products, feel free to share your thoughts through the comment section below.