Cold, cough, flu, and allergies are the common problems during winters, and we all know that steam inhalation is the best way to get rid of all these issues. Inhalation therapy has been used for many years in maintaining the respiratory functions and is the best way to treat various respiratory disorders. One of the best inhalation techniques is the use of Personal Steam Inhalers that is now becoming very popular to treat the breathing issues.
Steam Inhalers also known as Vaporizers are used to provide steam therapy if you have any of the ailments like cold, flu, sinus, congestion, bronchitis, asthma, and other respiratory problems. Moreover, you can also use the steam inhalation technique to open your clogged skin pores for glowing skin. So, welcome to this blog which is all about the best personal inhalers which we have reviewed on the basis of specifications and customers feedback.
To get the more detailed information on Steam Inhalers, please have a look at our Buying Guide Section.
10 Best Steam Inhalers in India
|MyPurMist Personal Steam Inhaler|
|Vaporizer, Steam Inhaler||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer V150SGN|
|Vaporizer, Steam Inhaler||3 Years||CHECK PRICE|
|Mabis Personal Steam Inhaler|
|Vaporizer, Steam Inhaler||3 Years||CHECK PRICE|
|Newnik V108 Vaporizer|
|Steam Inhaler, Facial Sauna||6 Months||CHECK PRICE|
|Dr. Morepen VP06 Steam Inhaler|
|Steam Inhaler, Facial Sauna||3 Months||CHECK PRICE|
|Healthgenie 3 In 1 Steam Inhaler|
|Vaporizer, Sauna, Steamer||6 Months||CHECK PRICE
|Ozomax 3 In 1 Steamer Cum Vaporizer|
|Vaporizer, Sauna, Steamer||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Vicks Steam Inhaler|
|Steam Inhaler, Vaporizer||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Dr. Trust Facial Steamer and Vaporizer|
|Vaporizer, Sauna, Steamer||6 Months||CHECK PRICE|
|Crystal Care CC1045 Vaporizer/Steam Inhaler|
|Steam Inhaler, Vaporizer||3 Months||CHECK PRICE|
Best Steam Inhalers – Reviews
Now, have a look at the full reviews of best and most budget-friendly steam inhalers we have picked for you and make your best choice.
1. MyPurMist Handheld Personal Steam Inhaler Vaporizer
It is one of the best steam inhalers from the brand MyPurMist with lots of amazing features and great performance. The device offers a very fast and natural relief from cold, congestion, sinus, and other breathing issues.
It comes with a patented Capillary Force Vaporizer (CFV) that turns water into vapor even without the need to boil it. The steam it delivers is absolutely germ-free and contaminant-free and is always at the right temperature that is comfortable for you.
This handheld steam inhaler is also compact in size that makes it to use anytime and anywhere, whether, it is home or office or any other place.
- Handheld portable steam inhaler
- Instant fine mist penetrates deep to provide more relief and comfort
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- 99.9% germ-free warm mist
- No boiling water is required
- Automatic drying cycle
- Microprocessor controls multiple safety features
- Adjustable temperature control
- Smart handheld design
- Great in terms of build quality
- Easy to use anytime and anywhere
- Offers natural relief from cold and flu symptoms
- Good for both children and adults
- Complaints of water leakage
2. Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer V150SGN
When it comes to the stuffy nose, cold, flu, and infections, the first brand strikes to our mind is definitely Vicks. And so, this steam vaporizer from Vicks can be your next best choice. It comes with a protective steam guard design to provide you the maximum performance and reliability. The device comes with the capacity of 1.5 gallon that makes it run for 18-24 hours per filling. Even the medicine cup included with it allows you to use the Vicks vaposteam or Katz inhalant for more effective medication.
For enhanced safety, this vaporizer also features the automatic shut off when the water reservoir reaches at the minimum level. Plus, it also comes with the large night light offering you added safety and convenience.
- Protective steam guard design
- 1.5-gallon capacity
- Dual scent pad technology
- 18-24 hours of operation per filling
- Large night light
- Automatic shut off
- Medicine cup compatible with Vicks Vaposteam or Kaz Inhalant
- Smart design
- Strong and sturdy built
- Good for cold, cough, and congestion
- Water reservoir capacity is good
- Light steam
3. Mabis Personal Steam Inhaler
Another best steam inhaler on our list is this model from Mabis. This personal steam inhaler is such a stylish, versatile and great performing device to cure your respiratory ailments naturally. It provides warm and therapeutic steam vapor to gently relieve congestion, clear the lungs, soothe sore throats, break up blocked sinuses, and moisturize the nasal cavities. Also, you can add your favorite essential oils to it to enhance the healing effects of steam.
- Sleek and stylish design
- Adjustable steam control
- Relief for throat irritation, cough, and congestion
- Ideal for aromatherapy
- Auto Shut-off safety feature
- Power-On Indicator
- Includes: soft and latex-free flexible mask, drain and aromatherapy tank, indicator light, measuring cup and 5′ cord
- Nice build quality
- Natural, Safe, and effective
- Separate aromatherapy tank for essential oils and fragrance
- Easy to remove the tank and also easy to clean
- You can easily adjust the steam accordingly that is really very nice
- Spit a little with water
- Smell of plastic from the mask
4. Newnik V108 Vaporizer(Steamer)
This steam inhaler from Newnik is an ideal treatment prescribed as steam therapy for both health and beauty. Quick, accurate, and easy to use- this steam inhaler is best for both adults and kids. It comes with a power indicator, steam controller, two level heating control (off/low/high), auto power off, exhale outlet, specially designed nasal mask for nose & mouth.
Its warm and moist steam helps in relieving cold and cough. As a beauty care product, it open pores for deep cleaning of skin and cures from acne and pimples.
- Sleek and stylish
- Adjustable steam control with switch
- Heat Insulation design
- Child friendly
- Relief from throat irritation, coughs, and congestion
- Deep pore cleansing
- Aroma inhalation
- Great build quality
- Easy to use without any fear of handling
- Child-friendly device
- Well designed
- No risk of sparks and no burning smell
- The water container is quite small
5. Dr. Morepen VP06 Breathe Free Steam Inhaler
This steam inhaler is the perfect buy to get relief from common cold, bronchitis, sinus, asthma, throat irritation, and nose irritation. Besides being a very effective and best steam inhaler, it is also a best facial sauna. It produces steam vapors in seconds and thus being very effective for facial steam as well as steam for common cold.
- High end breathe free vaporizer
- Can be used for both health and beauty
- Helps get relief from common cold, bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, throat irritation and stuffy head and nose irritation
- Steam inhalator cum Facial Sauna
- Easy to use and clean
- Great quality product
- Good product for winter
- Highly effective
- Ideal for home and travel
- The length of the input power cable is short
6. Healthgenie 3 In 1 Steam Inhaler
This 3 in 1 steam inhaler, as well as sauna vaporizer from Healthgenie, is useful for both health and beauty. This highly effective steam inhaler is very easy to use. Being very effective for inhalation during cold or breathing disorders, this one also used a facial sauna to clean the pores and remove clogs out of the face.
- Shockproof plastic body
- Comes with 3 attachments including nasal steamer, vaporizer, and facial sauna
- Relieve common cold and respiratory disorders
- Noiseless operation
- Facial sauna to remove clogs out of the face
- Superb product with great build quality
- Nice and stylish
- Gives a nice steam
- Best for hair spa treatment
- The length of cord is small
- The capacity of water tank is low
7. Ozomax 3 In 1 Steamer Cum Vaporizer, Nozzle Inhaler, Facial Sauna
This 3 in 1 steam inhaler from Ozomax must be your perfect buy and comes with 3 different attachments. The first attachment is for vaporizing steam, the second one is nozzle inhaler, and the third one for facial sauna. You can use it for aromatherapy, respiratory ailment therapy, nose and throat treatment, bronchitis, asthma, treatment of cold, and of course ideal for facial steamer.
- Vaporizer, facial steamer, and nozzle inhaler
- Suitable for both personal and professional use
- The material quality is good and well finished
- Works very well
- Takes more time to heat water
- The rate of production of steam is quite less
8. Vicks Steam Inhaler
Now, another best steam inhaler again from the brand Vicks. The model is an absolute choice towards a quick relief from cold, nasal and sinus congestion as well as allergies. It’s soothing steam targets the nose, mouth, and throat to naturally and effectively help in improving sinus congestion, dryness, and irritation.
- Comfortable soft and flexible hood
- Compact and lightweight
- Variable steam control
- On/Off Indicator light
- Dual scent pad slots for Vicks soothing vapors
- This electric steam inhaler provides the vapor therapy for relief from cough and congestion
- Small convenient size for easy portability
- The adjustable steam output provides the right amount of steam
- Soft hood for personal comfort
- Build quality is very good
- Holds a tiny amount of water
9. Dr. Trust Facial Steamer and Vaporizer
This is another smart choice for not getting only relief from cold and cough issues, but also to make your facial skin healthier and younger. This nasal steamer performs very well to relieve you from cold, throat infection, and congestion issues and also restores the sufficient moisture to the lungs and respiratory tracts. In addition, it also cleanses the face by opening up the clogged pores.
- Provides vapor therapy for cold, flu, bronchitis, and other respiratory disorders
- Opens clogged pores and rejuvenate your skin
- Gentle steam flow
- LED Power On/Off Indicator
- Two-speed level
- Wide facial mask
- Low Noise
- Nice build quality
- Nasal steamer and facial sauna- All in one
- The adjustable steam control option is very good that lets you choose the amount of steam accordingly
- Water goes very smoothly into the unit’s easy-to-fill base
- Compact for easy storage or travel to work abroad
- No downsides noted yet
10. Crystal Care CC1045 Vaporizer/Steam Inhaler Cum Sauna
This steam inhaler is designed to intake liquid medications for inhalation to the people who are suffering from breathing disorders like asthma, COPD, and other respiratory issues. This one is lightweight, compact, and easy to use personal steam inhaler. It offers a very fast and effective treatment to open up the respiratory passages. And the best part is that it comes with steam control functions by which you can easily adjust the steam accordingly.
- Lightweight and compact
- Portable steam inhaler
- Patented plastic hood
- Germ-free steam
- Automatic shut off
- Nice design
- Build quality is very good
- Adjustable steam generation
- Offers very fast and effective treatment
- No downsides noted yet
How to Choose the Best Steam Inhalers? (Buying Guide)
What is a Steam Inhaler and how it works?
Steam Inhalers are the electric device that wonderfully works to soothe and open the blocked nasal passages so that you can breathe easily. With this device, you can pump the soothed steam into your throat and lungs through the nose to clear up the respiratory passages. Steam therapy actually means the inhalation of water vapor. The warm and moist air or the steam you inhale loosens the mucus in the nasal passages, throat, and lungs, and thereby makes you to get relief from cold and sinus infections. Besides, personal steam inhalers are also beneficial in improving the blood circulation. When this therapy is done with essential oils or certain herbs, it offers more benefits to the respiratory ailments in a wonderful way.
Now how it works? It is very simple to use at home. You just need to add water up to the level indicated in the electric steam inhaler and switch it on. When the water brings up to boil, you need to keep your head over it, covering with a towel while keeping the eyes closed. And take a deep breath while inhaling the steam for up to 15-20 minutes for effective results.
You can also do the same process by using a bowl of boiling hot water. But, I think Electric Personal Steam Inhalers are the best and convenient way for inhalation therapy.
Here is the video how steam inhalers work.
Uses of Steam Inhalers
Steam Inhalers provide great benefits in curing colds & cough, flu, and allergies. They are also very helpful to reduce the jamming by thinning mucus that builds up in the respiratory tract. The moist air from the steam inhalers alleviates common irritations associated with these diseases like dry and scratchy throat, itchy and watery eyes, and annoying coughs. And thus makes you breathe easily. In addition, steam inhalers also used as a facial sauna to remove the clogs out of the face and gives you a glowing and fresh skin.
Benefits of Steam Inhalers
The benefits of steam inhalers can be explained better by the following points:
- If you are suffering from the cold or the flu, steam inhalers can relieve congestion by loosening up the mucous.
- Steam inhalers can also help with chronic respiratory conditions, like asthma and breathing disorders
- Cleanse your blocked skin pores rejuvenate your facial skin. When some natural oils (eucalyptus, lavender, peppermint, lemongrass, fennel, rosemary, etc.) are added while steam inhalation process, it works amazingly to offer more younger and glowing skin
- Steam inhalation improves circulation that some people find helpful for migraines and headaches
- When suffering from allergies, the mucous membranes in your nose and throat can become dry and uncomfortable. The steam inhalers are capable of loosening mucus so that dry and irritating coughs can become more productive.
- Steam inhalers also aid in stress relief, especially when used with essential oils for aromatherapy
Factors to consider while buying a steam inhaler
Before buying a steam inhaler, you must consider the following points:
First think about, for what function you need a steam inhaler and then choose appropriately.
If you want the Steam inhalers to relieve congestion from cold and cough as well as solving the breathing issues, choose the one that is specifically designed for this purpose.
And if you want the steam inhalers for steaming your pores or other beauty-related treatments, choose the one that can serve this purpose.
2. Convenience and Ease Of Use
Make sure to select the one that is convenient and easy to use. Means the cleaning process should be quick and simple. Also, think about whether you need a battery operated steam inhaler or the one with the cord. So select the one according to your need.
If you are going to buy a steam inhaler especially for your kids, it is very important to select the one that is child-friendly. Make sure to choose a steam inhaler that is safe for your kids to use it with minimal supervision.
4. Steam Generation
Many models of steam inhalers come with adjustable steam released. You can select between the thick, dense steam, or the gentle flow of steam as per your need and preference.
5. Aromatherapy capability
If you want to add essential oils to your steam, be sure to select the one with aromatherapy capability. Some models of steam inhalers can’t be used with essential oils but still, have the options for spicing up your steam.
If you want to carry your steam inhaler anywhere, you go, make sure to choose the model having a compact size. Also, if you don’t want that it will consume much space, and then the smaller models are perfect.
Budget is one of the most important factors before any purchase. There are various models available with different price ranges based on the features. So you can decide accordingly which one to purchase on the basis of the features you need.
This is all about the best steam inhalers or steam vaporizers of 2021. Hope the blog will help you in picking out the best steam inhaler for relieving out from the breathing and sinus problems and nasal infections. If you have any queries, ideas, or suggestions about the mentioned products, feel free to share your thoughts through the comment section below.