Foot and calf massagers for your home use is the ultimate way of getting relaxation from a stressful day.
Well, massaging different parts of your body is the best way to reduce stress, relieve muscle tension, relieve soreness, and muscle pain. It also improves your sleep and overall mental as well as physical health and a lot more. But, visiting an expensive spa for this is quite not possible in our daily routine. So what if you get the same comfort of relaxation at home by spending only a few pennies? Isn’t it an awesome thing? Of course, Yes.
Ranging from body massager machines to face massager machines and also foot massager machines, everything is now available in this technological era. All you can buy very easily to get the amazing benefits of spa-like massage from the comfort of your home at very cost-effective prices.
- List of Best Picks
- 1. HealthSense My-Sole LM 400
- 2. Robotouch Classic Plus Shiatsu
- 3. Lifelong LLM99
- 4. JSB HF05
- 5. Dr. Physio Leg
- 6. Healthgenie Foot & Leg Massager
- 7. HealthSense LM 350
- 8. Robotouch Ortholite
- 9. Agaro Foot and Calf Massager
- 10. JSB HF60 Shiatsu
- Buying Guide
- Precautionary Measures
- Tips for Cleaning
- Final Words
In this article, we have rounded up the best models of foot and calf massagers with their complete reviews and Buying Guide on it, so that you can choose the best one.
Our Best Picks of Foot and Calf Massagers
Here, we have lined up the best models of foot and calf massagers with distinct features and prices. So, just go through the quick list to make your best pick.
|Foot and Calf Massager Machine||Model|
|Healthsense||LM 400||View on Amazon|
|Robotouch||RBT30A||View on Amazon|
|Lifelong||LLM99||View on Amazon|
|JSB||HF05||View on Amazon|
|Dr. Physio||1022||View on Amazon |
View on Flipkart
|Healthgenie||LM-25201||View on Amazon |
View on Flipkart
|HealthSense||LM 350||View on Amazon|
|Robotouch||567891||View on Amazon|
|Agaro||8906047526478||View on Amazon|
|JSB||HF60||View on Amazon|
Best Foot and Calf Massagers Reviews
Now to get the full details of the working mechanism, benefits, and features of all the above models, check the detailed review here.
1. HealthSense My-Sole LM 400 Leg & Foot Massager
With various amazing features and functionalities, this leg and foot massager from the brand Healthsense comes to the top of our list. This smart machine gives a deep and intense massage to offer complete relaxation after a full tiring day.
The model offers a complete leg massage from foot to calf to relieve your tired feet and legs. It includes various massage techniques like compressed air pressure massage, 3D kneading massage, 3-in-1 foot massage using point vibration, reflexology and acupressure, and infra-red heating massage.
The air compression technology offers revitalizing massage experience. Powerful vibration massage of this machine ensures to stimulate blood circulation and also relieves stress. This leg and foot massager also comes with deep kneading shiatsu massage nodes for chronic pain relief. Moreover, the far-infrared heating ensures a warmer and relaxed massage experience.
Controlling the operations is very effortless with its smart and user-friendly control panel featuring isolated buttons. It lets you easily adjust the intensity and massage pattern according to your need and convenience.
The spacious foot area can easily accommodate the feet of almost all users very comfortably. Plus, the zipped and removable fabric liners of the machine eases the cleaning and maintenance.
- Complete immersive massage covering full leg from sole to knee
- Compressed air pressure massage
- Assorted knee and leg massage
- 3D kneading calf massage
- Foot reflexology massage
- Resonant point vibration therapy
- Foot Acupressure massage
- Far Infrared heating
- 3 Intensity levels
- Pre-programmed auto massage mode
- 15 Min Auto Shut Off
- Maximized flip angle
- Removable and washable fabric lining
- Tilt angle adjustable stand
- Spacious foot area
- Easy mobility on wheels
- Sturdy and solid build quality
- Quality of plastics used for the outer body is also sturdy and durable
- Inner covers are soft and washable
- Best for getting deep and intense foot massage
- All the massage modes are unique and offer you a relaxed massage experience
- Easy operation
- Could have extra options to increase heat intensity
2. Robotouch Classic Plus Shiatsu Foot and Calf Massager
This foot and calf massager from Robotouch is a complete leg massage solution including food and calf areas, and that’s why comes in the top of our list. With its novel appearance and stylish design, it not only gives an aesthetic look but also offers a great massage to your leg area.
The Robotouch Classic Plus massager has been designed in two sections the up and down section with overturn function. It combines the intense kneading and vibratory reflexology massage that takes away your pain around the leg and feet area in few minutes.
The model comes with five intelligent functional program modes with in-built thirty airbags and three active sole rollers. It stimulates the reflex point on foot and offers ultimate relaxation.
Even more, the combination of kneading, heating, and foot rollers massage ensures deep relaxation covering your legs from calf to feet. You can easily choose the massage intensity from low, medium, and high as per your convenience and comfort.
- Designed with 2 sections and an overturn function
- The detailed control panel on the top of the panel
- 3 intensity options
- 3 Air Massage options
- Built-in roller function
- Foot rollers with three pre-set auto modes
- 30 airbags with full airbag massage
- Kneading and rolling movements
- Automatic shut-off after 15 minutes of massage
- Carbon fiber heating on thigh, legs, and ankles
- Nice and sturdy built
- Gives a very good massage to foot and heel
- Airbags for calf massage is extremely good
- The adjustable frame can be used either for the calf muscles or the thigh
- The mild heat and pressure massage is also very nice
- Performs excellently
- Moving the machine to another place is very tricky and tough
- Higher on the price side
3. Lifelong LLM99 Foot and Calf Massager
This is another best model of foot and calf massagers from the brand Lifelong. With its flexible rubber kneading pads, you can get an absolute spa-like massage experience. It comes with the roller massage technique that perfectly massages your foot area along with ankles and calf.
It is also equipped with heat and vibration technologies that you can use accordingly on the basis of your preference. This Lifelong Foot and Calf Massager also has 4 customizable massage modes including kneading, vibrating, rolling, and, heating programs.
With its special design to provide electronic simulation on the required pressure points at the sides of the sole, it helps your feet to get relax, maintains blood pressure, strengthens muscles, improve balance and flexibility.
- 3 Auto Programs
- 3 Personal Preference Programs
- LED Display for easy operation
- 15 Minutes Auto-Off function
- Focuses on Acupressure Points
- Mild IR Heating Feature
- 4 customizable massage modes – Kneading, Vibrating, Rolling, and Heating
- Reflexology Technique
- Cures Emotional Stress
- Nice build quality
- Three automated modes plus heating option is very good that relaxes your aching feet and legs
- Easy to set up and use
- Superior performance
- You can easily select between the operations of heat or vibration with its customized feature
- It also lets you select on what part of your leg and foot you want to get a massage on – Foot and Calf, Foot or just Calf
- No downsides noted yet
4. JSB HF05 Foot and Calf Massager
This is another smart choice for foot and calf massagers that work amazingly on achy feet and sored legs. This high-quality electric massager comes with a number of awesome features to provide more relaxing foot and calf massage. The number of preset programs and service levels in it works perfectly for different stress and muscle type.
When it comes to design, it’s fashionable appearance is the most eye-catching one. With the Rubber Kneading Pads, it effectively massages foot, ankle, and calf at the same time. It works on the principle of reflexology for easing the tensioned muscles.
This foot and calf massager from JSB has 2-speed settings and vibratory mode that you can choose accordingly depending upon your comfort level. The very best part is that it can recline up to 45 degrees and can be used while sitting or reclining on a chair.
- Rubber Kneading Pads for effective foot, calf, and ankle massage
- 3 Modes of vibration and 3 Modes of kneading
- Relaxing Reflexology Vibration Plate on the sole of the foot
- Recline up to 45 degrees
- 15 minutes auto shut off
- Gentle vibration system
- Removable and washable foot cloth
- Great in terms of performance
- Awesome build quality
- Various massage modes are really very nice to choose accordingly
- Easy to use
- Best for elderly people
- Consumes very less power
- Not ideal for people of height above 5’8”
5. Dr. Physio Leg, Foot and Calf Massager Machine
Dr. Physio is one of the best brands dealing in personal care products and offers their imaginative and innovative products that suit our needs best. So, this leg, foot, and calf massager from the brand Dr. Physio is our next best pick that will ensure a great way of the foot and leg massage experience from the comfort of your home.
Its ergonomic design with premium quality ABS plastic construction ensures strength and durability. Moreover, the model also comes with the detachable fabric cover for easy removing and cleaning of it.
This leg and foot massager comes with various types of massage functions, including kneading, rolling, scraper, acupoint, air pressure, and calf massage for ultimate relaxation. What you will like most is its ultimate combination of kneading and vibration, which deeply penetrates the muscles and relieves tension and stress from it.
The massager also combines three kneading programs and three vibration modes to offer perfect reflexology massage.
Operating the massage function is very easy, with its strategically located buttons on the digital control panel. Moreover, the easy speed control option allows you to adjust the speed of various massage functions according to your requirement.
Also, the auto on/off control enhances more convenience allowing you to set the timer for massage and relax till the timer goes on.
- Massage your legs, calves, ankle, and feet
- Four kneading discs to customize your massage therapy
- Powerful motor ensures long-lasting performance
- Combination of three kneading programs and three massage functions
- Various massage functions
- Rubber kneading pad for effective massage of feet, ankle, and calves
- Warm function to relieve from pain and stress quickly
- Speed control system
- Anti-slip rubber bottom
- Auto shut off
- Removable and washable cover for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Very nice build quality
- Offers powerful massage and very relaxing
- The different modes actually do a different way of massaging
- Heating is nominal
- Many customers have complained that it does not fit the big foot
6. Healthgenie Foot & Leg Massager
Get an ultimate relief from foot and calf pain by bringing this amazing foot and calf massager from the brand Healthgenie. Featuring vibration, kneading, and heating massage modes, it helps in soothing and relieving foot pain. Plus, it also improves blood circulation.
There comes a manual mode for massage that allows you to set the timer manually for 15 minutes. It allows you to choose for only leg massage, or only foot massage, or both foot and legs.
The control panel of the massager is very easy to use and ensures hassle-free operation of various massage functions. There also comes an LED display that shows you about the time and mode.
Like other models we have listed, this one also comes with the removable and washable cover making the cleaning and maintenance of it very easy and simple.
- Kneading and vibration function
- Sole reflexology
- Flexible shiatsu and full range of foot
- Stimulate Acupressure points
- Digital display for easy operation
- Automatic timer of 15 minutes
- Removable fabric for easy cleaning
- Looks good and sturdy
- Very relaxing for foot and calves
- Affordable price range
- Great in terms of performance
- No downsides noted yet
7. HealthSense LM 350 Foot and Calf Massager
This foot and calf massager from HealthSense comes next in our list for its amazing wonder on leg and foot pain. With lots of awesome features, it promises to deliver the best leg, foot, and calf massage with the utmost relaxation.
The machine is designed in such a way that provides electronic stimulation on the required pressure points around the leg and foot areas. And the very best part is that you can adjust the massage intensity accordingly.
- 3 customized massage options individually designed for leg and feet
- Powerful rollers to deliver robust under-foot reflexology for heels and archs
- Flexible adjustment options to change speed and intensity accordingly
- Wrap-around squeeze massage for instant relief
- Extended height for maximized massage coverage
- Auto shut off feature
- Removable and washable foot clothes
- Build quality is extremely up to the mark
- Assorted leg and foot massage with 3 intensity levels
- Adaptive leg and foot size
- Very handy and easy
- Nominal voltage consumption
- The kneading mode does work the calf and foot with a squeezing/pressure action that is helpful for circulation very relaxing
- Vibration mode pushes small needles into foot sole this really helps apply deep massaging pressure to the bottom of your foot
- Need extra options to increase heat intensity
8. Robotouch Ortholite Leg and Foot Massager
This is really an innovative foot and calf massager with unbeatable customized massage features. It comes with 4 flexible kneading discs that knead lower foot and calf very effectively. This massager also combines the kneading and vibratory actions, heat therapy, and foot rollers to give you the most relaxing massage experience. With the deliberately placed buttons on the switch panels, you can easily control the massage function with ease.
- 4 flexible kneading discs
- 3 intensity adjustments
- 5 massage programs
- 17 variable massage combinations
- Automatic detection
- Memory function
- Detachable fabric cover with zip for easy cleaning
- LCD display
- 15 Min Auto Shut off
- Durable and sturdy
- Very nice and comfortable
- Gives too much relief to the leg, ankle, knee, and calf pain
- Easy to use
- No downsides noted yet
9. Agaro Foot and Calf Massager
This is another great piece of technology from the brand Agaro. This foot and calf massager is one of the complete devices to bring your massage experience to the next level. It comes with specifically designed massaging pads to recreate the sensation of nice wavy massage on your feet, calves, and ankles. The great combination of kneading and vibratory actions gives you the most relaxing and revitalizing massage, along with the beneficial reflexology effect.
- Magnetic therapy
- 4 flexible kneading discs
- Customizable massage nodes
- Compact design
- LED display with touch button
- Adjustable seating position
- Detachable fabric cover with zip
- Auto 15 Minutes Shutoff
- Compact and lightweight
- Quality of the product is very nice
- Easy to control
- Best to reduce leg and feet pain
- No remote control
- The cord length is small
10. JSB HF60 Shiatsu Leg Foot Massager Machine
The JSB HF60 Foot and Calf Massager Machine is a multi-functional massager with lots of awesome massaging features. It is absolutely a decent choice for those who have lower body circulation problems. It comes with the kneading pads for an in-depth therapeutic massage. This massager helps you to get a relaxing kneading massage on the feet, ankles, calves, thighs, and arms. It can also be used as a dedicated massager for calves or thigh when you lie down on a flat surface for massaging these areas.
- Fully functional compact massager with heat
- Kneading Pads for deep massage
- 3 kneading massage programs
- 3 modes of vibration
- Auto shut-off after 15 minutes of massage
- Build quality is very nice
- Works excellently to kill the pain around legs and feet
- Removable foot covers ease the cleaning process
- Compact and portable
- Easy to operate
- Only ideal for users upto 5’6″ height.Above that height this leg massager will not cover some part of upper calves
How to Choose the Best Foot and Calf Massagers? (Buying Guide)
Why Choose Foot And Calf Massagers?
Foot and Calf Massagers are especially used to make you get relief from pain and stiffness on your foot and calf. And it is best for the regular exercise people, athletes, sports person, and even for those who experience achy feet. Foot and Calf Massagers ultimately relax you and also treat the soreness and stiffness in your feet and legs. So, getting a foot and calf massage is extremely best to get more relaxation and relief from the stress gathered on the legs area.
Benefits of Foot and Calf Massagers
- Induces a deep state of relaxation
- Stimulates muscles and reduces tensions
- Helps in recovering after workout sessions
- Prevents Migraines
- Improves blood circulation, surging the targeted area with nutrient-rich blood that will also boost the natural healing capabilities of your body
- Speeds recovery after injury or surgery or disorder like plantar fasciitis by relieving the pressure and strain on your arches
- Frequent foot massages also reduce the effects of depression and anxiety and lower blood pressure as well
Different Types of Foot Massagers
1. Manual Foot Massagers
Though manual foot massagers are not a very high tech device, they are incredibly economical and perfect for treating sore and achy feet, plantar fasciitis pain, heel & foot arch pain, and flat feet pain, etc.
The design includes wooden construction in a tube shape that you need to simply place on the floor and roll your foot over it, from heel to toes. Some also come with multiple rollers that can massage the whole foot at once. In terms of portability and convenient storage, the manual foot massagers are the best to go with.
2. Electric Foot Massagers
Like the name, these foot massagers operated on electricity and are the latest versions of foot massagers with more advanced features. You don’t need to put any manual effort as the machine itself does the whole process of foot massage.
The electric foot massagers use kneading and vibrating technique to offer relaxation from stress and pamper your tired and achy feet. They also include two different functions: oscillating or back and forth motion, and rolling motion for the best massage experience.
The speed and pressure of these machines are much more powerful over the manual foot massagers that provide ultimate relaxation. The only downsides of these machines over the manual ones are that these are expensive.
With different designs, some provide the massage of feet only, and some also go up to the calf. So, the choice depends on you.
Furthermore, the electric foot massagers come in three variants:
These massagers use infrared radiation that deeply penetrates into your tissue, heating the body. Thereby, it relieves muscle pain and stress, boosts blood circulation, relaxes tight muscles, and even flush out the toxins.
b) Shiatsu Massagers
Shiatsu is actually a Japanese kneading method that is used by these massagers by applying pressure on different parts of your feet. It uses the heating elements, vibration, and rotating heads to perform the kneading massage. And this process stimulates and relaxes your muscles and also improves your blood circulation.
c) Water-Based Massagers
Water Based massagers offer you the professional level foot spa and massage experience by using water, infrared light, bubbles, and heat. These also come with manual massage rollers with acupuncture points that help relieve pain and also promote blood circulation. The infrared lights included with the massager help kill the germs and bacteria on your feet. You can also use these massagers for an effective pedicure at home.
How Foot and Calf Massagers Work?
Foot and Calf massagers are designed to work on the leg area especially on feet, calves, and ankles. These are the chair-type machines that massage your legs area while sitting down in it. Usually, it comes in different shapes and styles, but the most popular one is the double massager where both your legs are placed into the machine that completely surrounds your feet and the back of the legs to halfway up the calf. And thus you can get a perfect leg massage with this machine.
Here is a quick video demonstrating how Foot and Calf Massagers work.
Features to consider before buying a Foot and Calf Massager
Buying Foot and Calf Massagers depend on the requirement of the users. It consists of different beneficial features. So, go through the following points for making the best purchase:
Foot massagers come in two different designs serving different features depending upon the construction. And both the designs offer ultimately great massage experience.
Open Design Foot Massager
These foot massagers are completely open and allow you to place your feet completely on them without covering them. The biggest benefits of these machines are that they are very light in weight and portable. But these machines work only on the soles of your feet. Despite there are many more benefits of open type foot massagers.
- Absolutely silent operation, works perfectly without annoying you
- Perfectly massage your feet, including heels, to pamper the ache
- Open design foot massagers are very stable on the floor, which makes the machine not to shake during the massage process
- The heat massage option provides warmth and relaxation towards the sore soles of your feet
- Requires very low maintenance
- Lightweight and portable
- Don’t cover your calves and ankles while massaging
- It does not massage the arches of your feet
Closed Design Foot Massager
Like the name, these foot massagers cover your feet completely and work perfectly on the sides, soles, and arches of your feet. These are the trendiest versions of foot massagers and are very beneficial over the open type foot massagers.
- It combines two or three massage techniques to offer ultimate relaxation and comfort
- It also includes the heat massage option but covers the whole feet, including arches, sides, and soles
- Very easy to operate and use
- With different intensity settings for massage, you can set the desired setting as per your need
- Some advanced models also come with the remote control feature that makes operating the machine very easy
- Expensive over the open design models
- Requires more maintenance
2. Area of Application
For which area of leg massage, you are willing to buy a foot massager, is also an important consideration. Foot massagers come in different varieties and are designed to target specific areas of legs, including foot, ankle, or calf, while some combine the massage of all. So, it depends on your preference which one you choose. Different types of foot massagers depending on the area of application includes:
Foot Massager Only- These massagers are designed to massage the specific areas of your foot only and not covering the calves. It targets the pressure points in your feet and toes and relieves stress from your foot to offer relaxation.
Foot and Ankle Massager- These machines can cover the massage of the larger area of the foot up to the ankle. They are comparatively bigger than the foot massagers only and can easily reach ankles and soles of the feet, along with the side and arches of the feet at the same time.
Foot, Ankle and Calf Massager- These are bigger foot massager machines that can easily cover the area from the foot up to the calves. This dedicated blog covers all the best models of these massagers for ultimate relaxation from the pain of your legs. These massager machines can massage all these dedicated areas of your legs, including foot, ankle, and calf, at the same time and offer instant relief from pain.
3. Weight and portability
It is the most important point to consider if you are buying the foot and calf massager for home use. If you want to fix it at one single place only, go for the heavier models. And if you need something portable, then go for the lighter and compact models.
We have already discussed above that open design foot massagers are light in weight and easily portable. On the other hand, the foot massagers with the close design are bulkier and are not easily portable. So, the choice depends on you as well as your needs and preferences.
4. Size of the Foot and Calf Massager
Furthermore, choosing the right size of the foot and calf massager is again very important that ensures it can fit the users’ feet or not. Though almost all the models of foot and calf massagers can easily fit almost all the users, some can’t. So it is very important to buy only the one that can fit your feet well.
If you have small feet, never go for the model with high foot accommodation and vice versa, as it will not offer the proper massaging of your feet.
5. Various Massage Styles
Different types of foot massagers offer multiple massage options that you can choose accordingly. Some provide therapeutic massage, some offer high-intensity massage, and some combine all for complete relaxation. So, you can choose from these modes depending on your massage needs.
Vibration- This mode creates a vibrating or shaking motion on your foot and calf to relax your sore muscles, improves blood circulation, and reduce stress. As it is a low-intensity mode, therefore anyone can use it. But keep in mind the vibratory mode is harmful for the people having cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic injuries, as well as pregnant women.
Kneading- This massage mode can treat tight muscles and reduce pain by applying pressure in a circular motion. Even this massage mode is available in both open and closed foot massagers. The massage is very effective in treating areas of tension, also reduces tightness, increases flexibility, decreases muscle pain, reduces stress, and improves blood circulation.
Oscillation- Foot massagers having oscillating massage mode ensures to oscillate their surfaces when you rest your feet upon them. It comes with an oscillating foot pad along with an arch-bar and pressure points targeting surface so that you can get the maximum possible therapeutic benefit.
Rolling- The rolling mode in a foot massager ensures to target the trigger points in the arch. The massage offers deep tissue relaxation, relieves aches, and soreness in the foot arch due to plantar fasciitis, tired feet, and other ailments. It also improves blood flow and circulation.
Shiatsu- The shiatsu massagers are very beneficial for those who have chronic pain or plantar fasciitis, as they target the deep tissues. Various models perform this massage by applying pressure on different parts of your feet. Thus, it helps to relieve tired muscles, plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, chronic pain, muscle tension, and improves blood flow.
Compression- Many foot and calf massagers come with airbags to perform the air compression massage. This massage mode is very soothing and powerful. It lets you get relief from varicose veins, calf compression, and other leg swelling issues. It also prevents blood clots from firming after surgery and relieves from athletic injuries, pregnancy, diabetic swelling, plantar fasciitis, or tendonitis, etc.
6. Ease of Use and Controls
Choose the model that comes with easy functionality and controls for better use of them. The one with complex operation is surely not a great deal. Most of the models come with in-built controls on their body for easy operation. But in case if you have a problem in bending down for operating the controls, it is better to go with the model having remote control functionality. It makes controlling the massage options very easy for you.
7. Operation Mode
The foot and calf massagers generally come with two operation modes- Manual and Automatic. With manual operation mode, you will have to manage the buttons or scroll features manually to get the massage. And on the other hand, the foot and calf massagers with automatic operation mode functions automatically. So you can choose accordingly as per your ease and convenience.
8. Heat Function and Variable Massage Speeds
It is preferable to choose the model with variable speed settings as well as heat function so that you can get a massage in a more impeccable manner. The heat function helps to release the stress on the tight muscles. They also play an important role in providing relaxation to the limbs. Most importantly, the heat massage option improves the blood circulation, thereby relieving aches and pain in your foot and calf in a matter of minutes.
But keep in mind that manual foot massagers do not come with the heat function. So, you can choose the model right if you think that heat therapy is important for you.
9. Comfort feature
The foot and calf massagers come with the cushion surface that offers ultimate comfort to the affected portion of the limbs. Soft foam is injected with the gel and or plastic pads that provide comfort during the process of massage.
Determining your budget is, in fact, very important before buying any product. The foot and calf massagers in India ranges from Rs 3000 to Rs 50,000. It is obvious that the model with a higher price tag will surely offer more advanced features and functionalities as compared to the one with a lower price tag. So, before deciding your budget, first, assess your needs that you want in a foot and calf massager and then go for a suitable model.
Durability and warranty both the terms are two sides of the coin. Most of you think that the higher the price of the product, the great is its durability. But in some cases, it proves wrong. In case of foot and calf massagers, as they are expensive pieces, considering the warranty terms and conditions is very important to ensure durability.
It is better to invest in a branded model as well as high-quality foot and calf massagers that offer great terms of the warranty on their product. The longer the duration of the warranty, the better it is to invest in them to assure durability.
Some Precautionary Measures to Follow While Using Foot and Calf Massager
- Know your massager completely before begin to use it. Check for all its parts and ensure well about the working mechanism. In case of using the wrong mechanism, the device may lead to malfunction.
- Always check the manufacturer’s precautions and warnings before using the device for the first time.
- If you are suffering from any serious health conditions, then it is better to consult your doctor first whether using the foot massager is suitable for you or not.
- Always keep the massager away from water as it causes shock hazard.
- Do not use the massager while sleeping.
- Pull the plug from the outlet when the machine is not in use.
- For handicapped and elderly people, it is better to use the massager in the supervision of someone.
- Never use the foot and calf massager if you think the machine is not working properly.
- It is better to choose the right speed and intensity of massage mode, you feel comfortable with it.
- The one that features infrared and heat massage modes offer ultimate relaxation, But using it at high speed can cause burns and lead to the device’s malfunction.
- Diabetic patients who suffer from Neuropathy should avoid heating functions while using an electric massager.
- It is better to avoid using the foot and calf massager during pregnancy.
Tips for Cleaning and Maintenance of Foot Massagers
- After use, remove the plug from mains, and wait until the machine cools completely.
- Clean the footpads by scrubbing them with the gentle laundry liquid.
- You can also use a soft moist cloth to wipe the outer body and then wipe it with dry clothes to let it dry completely.
- If you are using airbag leg massagers, also wash the airbags if they are detachable.
- Make sure that no water or other liquid gets into built-in chips and sensors while cleaning them, as it will cause damage to the machine.
- Always keep it stored in a good air ventilation area or dry place.
This is all about our best picks for the latest models of foot and calf massagers featuring great technology to use at home for an effective leg massage. All these models are capable of offering a great advantage with the thighs, foot, calf, and ankle massage. And also promises to bring the massage experience of your legs to the next level. So, it’s up to you. Choose your favorite model and get an amazing experience of leg massage from the comfort of your home.