Dealing with the messy cords while vacuuming is so much annoying. Thankfully, the cordless vacuum cleaners are now available, making your job easier. It not only cuts down the cleaning time but also offers you the flexibility to carry it anywhere and clean anything. So, welcome to the blog that is all about the best cordless vacuum cleaners in India for easy cleaning.
For in-depth information on Cordless Vacuum Cleaners, please read our Buying Guide.
Our Best Picks of Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
|Dyson||V11 Absolute Pro||2 Years||View on Amazon|
|Dyson||V10 Absolute Pro||2 Years||View on Amazon|
|Dyson||V8 Absolute Plus||2 Years||View on Amazon|
|Taurus||Ultimate Lithium||2 Years||View on Amazon|
|Black & Decker||SVA420B||2 Years||View on Amazon|
|Eureka Forbes||Vapomop||2 Years||View on Amazon|
|Russell Hobbs||RVAC1000SV||2 Years||View on Amazon |
View on Flipkart
|Shark||SV769IND||2 Years||View on Amazon|
|Prestige||Typhoon||1 Year||View on Amazon |
View on Flipkart
|Philips||FC6132||2 Years||View on Amazon |
View on Flipkart
Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners Reviews
Now, have a look at the detailed review of each of our best picked models of cordless vacuum cleaners to choose the best one.
1. Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum
The Dyson V11 Absolute Pro is one of the most powerful and intelligent cordless vacuum cleaners. That’s why our top pick in this list. With more remarkable features and ultimate performance, it can deliver the best cleaning experience, whether it is floor, carpets, ceiling, or other high places. This vacuum cleaner is a stick type in a vibrant blue color option that gives an eye-catching appeal to it.
The most exciting part is its light-weight design even with the attachments too, making cleaning convenient and really a breeze. When it comes to performance, the new and improved digital motor with ceramic-based shaft makes it even faster and lighter. If noise bothers you a lot, here you don’t need to worry as this one offers great cleaning with an extremely low noise level.
There come the three cleaning modes with the machine- Eco Mode, Auto Mode, and Boost Mode that you can switch accordingly. The run time for each mode is different. The eco mode can last for up to 60 minutes while boost mode can last between 7-15 minutes. But the boost mode is powerful enough to tackle tricky cleaning tasks such as getting dog hair off of a fabric sofa seat. The auto mode intelligently adapts power between floor types, with the optimum balance of power and run time.
The most advanced feature of this cordless vacuum cleaner is the LCD screen. It lets you switch modes more easily as the screen displays the remaining battery run time for each of the cleaning modes. You can also get the maintenance instructions in case of blockages or if the filters need cleaning. Even the improved dust disposal mechanism allows the easy emptying of the bin where the dust gets collected.
The powerful attachments with it fulfill all your cleaning needs. The accessories include Quick Release Crevice Tool, High Torque Cleaner, Soft Roller Cleaner, Quick-release Combination tool, Quick-release Mini Motorised tool, Soft Dusting Brush, and a Mattress tool.
The wall-mountable design allows you to store the unit along with the accessories easily.
- Senses and adapts for optimum cleaning of all floor types
- LCD screen reports performance and run time
- Integrated power management system
- Digital motor for powerful suction
- Powerful cleaning on all floors and carpets
- Three cleaning modes for a variety of tasks
- Point and shoot hygienic bin emptying
- Wall-mounted docking station
- Seven-cell nickel-cobalt-aluminum battery
- Advanced filtration captures 99.97% of smaller particles
Package Includes: Nickel Torque Drive, Soft Roller Cleaner Head, Docking Station, Quick-release Crevice tool, Combination tool, Mini-motorized tool, Mini-soft Dusting Brush, Mattress Tool, Wand Storage Clip, Quick-Release Extension Hose, the blue/gold stick extension, Wall Mount Unit, a Charging Adapter, and two Instruction Manuals.
- Nice build quality and design
- Offers hassle-free cleaning
- Perfectly balanced to clean high areas like ceilings
- Great for floors and carpets as well
- Suction power is too good
- Innovative accessories for all types of cleaning
- A little higher on the price side
- Filter needs frequent cleaning for ultimate performance
2. Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Cord-free Vacuum
Again a model from Dyson, that if one of the most powerful vacuum cleaners in the line-up. It offers the deep cleaning of your house as well as vehicles with no hassle of cords. Even the more smart design enhances ease of use as well as looks aesthetically beautiful. The stick design lets you clean the hard-to-reach areas on the ceiling as well as corners. You can also remove the handle to make it a normal handheld vacuum for cleaning of the easy-to-reach regions.
It comes with the cyclone technology to offer the powerful suction of dirt, dist, and debris. With fourteen cyclones, ten on the exterior and four on the interior, the vacuum generates more force to suck up the smallest particles into the bin. The best is its in-line configuration of motor, bin, and cyclone that gain delivers the powerful suction.
Moreover, the fully-sealed filtration system of the device adds up more and creating a clean and healthy air around you. Emptying the dust-bin is also very easy with one-touch Point and Shoot Button that hygienically ejects dust and debris deep into your bin.
There come three power modes that you can easily control through a slide button for cleaning of tile, hard floor, and even the carpets. The device offers the run time of 60 minutes that is pretty good enough for all your cleaning needs. At maximum setting, this vacuum cleaner lasts for seven minutes with a motorized head and five minutes with a non-motorized head.
Now the most important is its accessories that offer you the ultimate cleaning experience. It can easily fit on the wall-mounted dock along with the accessories that look neat and tidy. Plus, you can easily grab it whenever you want.
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Powerful suction to remove hidden dust and dirt
- Fully sealed filtration system
- Three power modes
- Run time of 60 minutes
- Point and shoot hygienic bin emptying
- Drop-in docking
- Tackles Pet Hair, Allergens and Deep Down Dirt
- High-performance cleaning
- Cleans up high and hard to reach areas
Package Includes: 1 Wand, Quick-release Soft Roller Cleaner Head, Direct Drive Cleaner Head, Quick-release Mini Motorised Tool, Quick-release Combination Tool, Quick-release Crevice Tool, Quick-release Mini Soft Dusting Brush, Quick-release Extension Hose, Quick-release Mattress (Upholstery) Tool, Quick-release Up-top Adaptor, Docking Station, and Charger.
- Decent vacuum cleaner with powerful suction
- Quality stands out the best
- The 360-degree movement is really helpful getting around objects
- Lightweight and very handy device
- All the accessories provided cover every nook and corners of house cleaning
- Great for removing pet hairs and tough dirt from carpets and floor
- Pricey vacuum cleaner
3. Dyson V8 Absolute Plus Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Cord-free and hasslefree, this machine from Dyson makes all your cleaning chores a fun and enjoyable task. Featuring powerful suction it can remove all dirt and debris from your floor and carpets. Being light-weight and ergonomic, it can reach as high to clean cobwebs and ceiling dirt in one smooth motion. With one click, it can also be converted to a handheld vacuum for quick clean up of your sofas, mattresses, curtains, and vehicles, etc.
The Dyson V8 Absolute Plus vacuum cleaner has a wall-mountable docking station to store it neatly along with the accessories and recharge it whenever you need. It features the new lithium-ion battery that not only offers powerful suction but also provides a run time of 40 minutes for more efficient cleaning.
The vacuum cleaner comes with two power modes having a slide switch to select the power accordingly. On powerful mode, it can offer longer cleaning. With the maximum mode, the device offers up to 7 hours of high power for best cleaning. Moreover, the HEPA filtration captures up to 99.9% allergens and small dust particles so you can breathe in clean and healthy air.
When it comes to attachments, the device has many for all types of cleaning needs. The motorized brush is for sucking up pet hair and dirt from carpets and tight-spaces. With the combination tool, you can switch between surfaces. For cleaning of narrow areas and edges, the crevice tool is there. The best is that all the dirt it captures in a bin that is so easy to empty even without touching it. Push the button to release all the dirt in the dustbin.
- Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Powerful Suction
- HEPA filtration to capture allergens and small dust particles
- Two Power Modes- Maximum mode and Powerful Mode
- Lightweight and ergonomic to clean high places
- Easily transforms into a handheld vacuum
- Run time of 40 minutes
- No-touch bin emptying
- Docking station to store it neatly along with the accessories and recharge when needed
- 2 tier radical cyclone technology
Package Includes: Quick-release Soft Roller Cleaner Head, Direct Drive Cleaner Head, Mini Motorised Tool, Combination Tool, Crevice Tool, Mini Soft Dusting Brush, Extension Hose, Mattress (Upholstery) Tool, Up-top Adaptor, Flexi Crevice Tool, Docking Station, Charger, and Accessory Bag.
- Strong and sturdy built
- Very powerful cordless vacuum cleaner
- A stick vacuum cleaner to clean the ceiling and windows perfectly
- Gentle on hard floors and tough on dirt
- Good for cleaning of carpets and upholsteries
- Easy to assemble and use
- Hassle-free cleaning
- Run time is also decent
- It takes a long time to charge
4. Taurus Ultimate Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
It is another stick type cordless vacuum cleaner from the brand Taurus. This versatile and easy manageable vacuum cleaner offers multiple cleaning options to vacuum all types of surfaces, even hard to reach areas. With a soft-touch grip and ergonomic design, it is very easy to handle. Plus, the modern and elegant design makes it aesthetically appealing.
The device comes with cyclone technology as well as HEPA filtration technology to suck out the smallest dirt and dust particles for a completely healthy and clean environment. The filters are easy to maintain with simple washing and cleaning procedure.
The wand included with the machine allows you to clean the hard to reach areas, as well as ceilings, corners, and edges. When you remove the wand, the device turns to a handheld machine for easy cleaning of any surface. The easy touch and clean emptying of the dust bin make it more hygienic.
This cordless vacuum cleaner comes with the new generation lithium batteries that offer the run time of 30 minutes. Plus the batteries can get charged in a very short period, making it more convenient.
Talking about the accessories, it comes with turbo brush and motorized brush for powerful performance on all types of floor whether it is a tile, hardwood, or carpet. The multipurpose brush is there for cleaning of furniture and a special brush for upholstery cleaning. All these can be easily attached and detached in just one click.
- 70cm aluminum extension tube
- Ergonomic handle with soft-touch grip
- 180º swivel joint
- Cyclone filtering system
- Easy to maintain and washable HEPA filter
- Motorised Turbo Brush light to detect dust in dark areas
- Easy to remove and clean motorized brush
- 650 ml easy emptying dust bin
- Battery status indicator
- Wall mountable
Package Includes: Motorized brush for the floor, separate brush for furniture and upholstery, charger, docking station, and user manual.
- Very handy and super convenient
- Nice build quality
- Easy to use on ceilings as well as floors
- Decent battery life
- HEPA filters are very easy to clean
- The LED light on motorized brush offers cleaning of the dark areas
- Limited accessories
5. Eureka Forbes Vapomop 0.56-Litre Stick Steam Cleaner
Eureka Forbes Vapomop is our next best pick of cordless vacuum cleaners. This one is again a stick as well as an upright vacuum cleaner with steam cleaning function. Its compact and portable design makes it easy to move around and also ensures easy storage. Plus, the flexible swivel head of this vacuum cleaner makes it very convenient and efficient to clean various surfaces.
As it is a steam cleaner, it uses the steam function to clean the floors very efficiently. It comes with a flexible floor brush which in combination with powerful steam allows the sanitization of home to get rid of the dirt and germs. Moreover, it also has a unique spot boost brush to remove stubborn stains for keeping your floor shiny and clean.
There also comes an electronic variable steam control panel. With this, you can easily set the steam level as per your preferences to clean different surfaces in just a touch of a button. With an integrated fragrance disc, it offers a fresh and clean scented environment around you.
- Upright floor cleaning mop
- Compact and portable design
- Smart sanitization of floors
- Flexible and large swivel head
- Electronic variable steam control to suit different surfaces
- Spot Boost brush for tough and sticky messes
- Spring Breeze fragrance discs
- Easy to refill water tank
- Onboard tap water filtration
- Steam ready in 30 minutes for quick and easy cleaning
Package Includes: Vacuum cleaner unit, Scrubby Mop pad, Spring Breeze scent Discs, Water cup, and User Manual.
- Decent vacuum cleaner with smart design
- Cleans the floor very well
- Steaming technology for cleaning purposes makes it very useful and easier to remove any kind of stains from the surface
- Easy to use and maintain
- Scented cleaning is too good
- The mop cloth worn out after a few uses
- Only for floor cleaning. Not ideal for cleaning of cars, sofas, and carpets
6. Black + Decker SVA420B Cordless Stick Vacuum
The model SVA420B from Black and Decker features both stick as well as a handheld vacuum to cater all your cleaning needs. With the integrated stick, it is easy to move around the corners and tight spots. The low profile design with the handle folds easily like a flat to clean easily under the couches and tables. If you want to clean sofas, mattresses, upholstery, as well as cars, you can easily turn it out in a handheld machine.
The model comes with a powered beater bar that can lift stubborn dirt and debris from carpets and floors. Moreover, the intelligent boost mode allows the vacuum for more suction power to catch out dirt and debris more thoroughly. It also has a wide mouth design that can suck up large debris for ultimate cleaning. As a bonus, it comes with translucent and bagless dirt bin to easily see the dirt and easy emptying.
This cordless vacuum cleaner can stand upright without any support, that ensures more added convenience in cleaning. Even with the lightweight cordless technology, it offers you grab and go convenience.
This stick vacuum features Lithium-ion battery to offer you the decent running time of 25 minutes. It allows enough suction power to clean your home easily and quickly. However, this cordless vacuum cleaner lacks a charging stand; it comes with a base charger for easy and convenient charging.
Talking about the accessories, it comes with the soft brush and crevice tool to clean all the delicate and hard to reach areas. You can easily and neatly store all these accessories within the floor standing charging base.
- Cordless and lightweight design for easy maneuverability
- Powered beater bar to lift stubborn dirt from carpets and floors
- Intelligent boost mode for more powerful suction
- Slim nozzle design
- Translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see the dirt
- Easy to empty and washable bowl – For simple and hygienic maintenance
- Wide mouth design to pick up large debris
- Charging base with accessory storage
Package Includes: Vacuum Cleaner unit, Crevice tool, Base charger, and Push-in brush.
- Nice build
- Easy to use design
- Powerful suction to pick all dirt and debris from floor and carpet
- The stick design allows easy cleaning of cobwebs and dirt on the ceiling as well
- Easy to empty and washable bowl for simple and hygienic maintenance
- Quiet operation
- The run time is less. Also, the charging takes more time
- Lacks HEPA filtration. So it is not ideal for allergy sufferers, and people with breathing issues
7. Russell Hobbs RVAC1000SV Cyclonic Stick-Cum-Handy Vacuum Cleaner
The next best cordless vacuum cleaner in our list is Russell Hobbs RVAC1000SV. It is again a 2-in-1 model that you can use as stick vacuum as well as a handheld vacuum for various cleaning needs. For cleaning of walls, ceilings and other hard to reach areas, you can use it with the stick. But, for easy reachable areas, you can remove the stick to make it a handheld vacuum for cleaning of sofas, carpets, cars, upholstery, etc.
The vacuum cleaner comes with a dust canister to store the dirt while cleaning. The emptying process is too easy in just the push of a button. The model features cyclonic action for the powerful suction of touch dirt and debris. Also, it has HEPA filtration technology that can clean out the smallest particles of dirt and germs for a clean and healthy air around you.
There also comes a pivoting floor head that allows the easy movement of the vacuum cleaner around the corners and under furniture. Plus, the accessories come with it all are amazing for cleaning of various surfaces.
- Stick and handheld vacuum
- Powerful suction
- HEPA filter
- Cyclonic action
- Pivoting Floor Head for Easy Maneuvering in corners and under furniture
- Bagless filtration system with an easy emptying dust canister
Package Includes: Vacuum Cleaner Unit, Carpet Brush, Crevice Tool, One stick, Floor brush, Upholstery Brush.
- Smart design and easy to handle
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Performs well for light duty cleaning
- Easy to clean dust canister
- Lightweight machine
- Less noisy
- Not ideal for heavy-duty cleaning
8. Shark Plastic Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
This cordless vacuum cleaner from Shark is a handheld type with a light-weight design for easy usage. What makes it outstanding is its powerful suction, fair run time, and decent attachments for effective cleaning of dry spills, upholstery, and stairs. This lightweight cordless vacuum is versatile enough that you can use on a variety of different surfaces.
It comes with an extra-large and detachable motorized brush to remove pet hair and tough dirt from carpets and floors. Featuring twister cyclonic technology, this one vacuum cleaner offers strong suction while cleaning. It also has a detachable and washable filter.
The device comes with a deluxe charging stand that is wall-mountable as well as easily sits on the tabletop. The best part is that it can hold all the accessories very neatly. There also comes an LED charging indicator to let you know when the device is ready to use again.
- Handheld vacuum cleaner
- Lightweight to make cleaning easier
- Bagless dust cup design
- Detachable and washable filter
- LED charging indicator
- Twister Cyclonic Technology
Package Includes: Vacuum cleaner unit, motorized pet hair brush, dusting brush, and crevice tool.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easy to use
- Great for removal of pet hairs
- Good for cleaning of tough stains and spills
- Powerful suction
- Easy to maintain
- Decent run time
- Charge time is very large
9. Prestige Clean Home Series Typhoon Vacuum Cleaner
If you want the one at an affordable price range, this cordless vacuum cleaner is an ideal choice. The model has named typhoon due to its powerful motor that offers powerful suction to suck up fine as well as heavy dust particles more efficiently. This Prestige vacuum cleaner comes in a light-weight and compact design, making it very easy and convenient to use.
This cordless vacuum cleaner comes with a height-adjustable handle that you can easily extend and compress depending upon the surface cleaning you want to do. The extended handle allows you to clean easily the walls, ceilings, floors, windows, furniture, and tight spaces, etc. It can easily be convertible to the handheld model by compressing the handle.
The best is its HEPA filtration technology that can clean up to 99.9% smallest dirt particles with ease. So for those who are allergy sufferers and breathing disorders, this can create a clean and healthy atmosphere around to breathe easily.
With the multiple attachments, this vacuum cleaner serves for a variety of cleaning needs. Having floor brush, upholstery brush, crevice tool, the device makes the cleaning convenient for different surfaces and areas in your house.
- Light and easy
- Powerful motor for strong suction
- HEPA filter
- Full range of interchangeable and reusable pads making it ideal for all floor types
- Extended handle for hard-to-reach areas
- Rotating discs for professional cleaning
Package Includes: Vacuum Cleaner Unit, Floor cum Carpet Brush, Upholstery & Crevice Nozzle.
- Very light-weight and easy to carry
- Powerful suction to ensure good cleaning job
- Two special brushes come with it to clean keyboards, furniture, tables, cupboards, etc., and it does it quite well
- The stick handle is easily maneuverable
- It can easily clean under the bed, tables, corners, and edges
10. Philips MiniVac FC6132 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
This cordless vacuum cleaner from Philips might be your next best choice. It combines high quality, best performance, and excellent design for all your home and office cleaning needs. Featuring a sleek design and high-quality body, it can not only delivers the ultimate cleaning performance but also ensure ease of use.
This 2 in-1 vacuum cordless vacuum cleaner can be used both as a handheld vacuum cleaner and stick vacuum cleaner. With stick, use it to clean high surfaces like walls and ceiling. Also, you can convert it into a handheld model by removing the stick for cleaning of sofas, mattresses, couch, etc.
This vacuum cleaner comes with the superior and powerful suction mechanism to catch out both solid particles as well as the tiniest particles with ease. Even the powerful motor makes suction more powerful for catching up the dirt and debris more efficiently. It can easily remove the tough stains, dirt, and pet hair from floors and carpets.
With 3-stage filtration technology, The device also comes with HEPA filtration technology that allows it to suck up even the tiniest particles from the floor and carpets. Thus, it makes easy for allergy sufferers and people with breathing disorders to inhale in a clean and healthy environment. It also comes with various attachments and accessories for more thorough cleaning.
- Stick vacuum cleaner
- Powerful suction
- Soft-touch handle for easy grip
- Variable speed control
- Cyclonic airflow with 3-stage filtration system
- HEPA filtration
- Effective dust filtering
- One-step click-off nozzle for easy emptying
Package Includes: Vacuum Cleaner Unit, Hose Pipe, Extension Pipe, Floor cum Carpet Brush, Upholstery & Crevice Nozzle.
- Cute design
- Nice build quality
- Powerful suction that clears powdered dust too
- Suitable for cleaning of sofa, mattress, floors, and carpets
- For light cleaning task only
Cordless Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide
Why choose a Cordless Vacuum Cleaner?
Well, if you think that cordless vacuum cleaners have poor suction power, low battery life and are not as powerful as the corded vacuums, you are wrong at this point. With technological enhancement, the cordless vacuum cleaners are upgraded with advanced functionalities and features. It offers you more versatile cleaning quickly and easily. Even, these are light in weight and smaller, so you do quick spot cleans whenever you want. Thus, offering you more convenience while cleaning your house.
Pros and Cons of Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
- Quick, easy, lightweight and convenient
- No need of constant plugging and unplugging the wires while cleaning like a corded vacuum
- Good for small homes
- Easy to carry anywhere
- It comes with several detachable components, including a charger that can be connected to wall mounts for more convenience
- Takes less time in cleaning
- Being light in weight, these are good for people with back pain issues
- Easy to use on stairs as well
- Great for the cleaning of vehicles
- Cordless vacuum cleaners run on batteries. So, there might be the chances of battery exhausting while cleaning
- It takes a long time to recharge the battery that is the most frustrating part
- Dust absorbing capacity is smaller over the corded models
- These are not as powerful to suck up the hard dust
Types of Vacuum Cleaners (Cord and Cordless)
Upright vacuum cleaners are the most popular choice among people. These are very powerful and offers efficient cleaning of your home. You can use it on both carpets as well as floors. But on the downside, these are bit bulkier making storage the main issue if you are on a tight space.
These are medium in size-slightly smaller than upright vacuums but bulkier than stick vacuums. The canister type vacuums come with a slender structure having a canister attached to a long wand. The specialty is that it can be easily transportable and easy to store. It works well both on the carpet as well as floor.
The design includes like a stick model with a handle, that’s why named as stick vacuum cleaners. It is one of the best cordless vacuums with outstanding performance. Its ultra-compact design makes storage very convenient. Plus, its narrow design makes the cleaning of narrow space as well as hard to reach areas very easy. These work well on hard floors, rugs, and carpets.
With a small footprint design, these vacuum cleaners are ideal for cleaning small messes, and hard to reach areas, especially best for your cars, and sofas. The cordless design makes it easy to use and easy to carry anywhere.
If you don’t want to deal with the messy cords, the robotic vacuums stands out at best rather than other types of vacuum cleaners. Usually, these are very expensive, so not a perfect buy for those who are tight on budget. But, if budget is not a concern for you, it can take up all the hard work of cleaning including vacuuming, sweeping as well as dry and wet mopping totally hands-free.
Features to Consider Before Buying a Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Budget is one of the most important factors before buying a cordless vacuum cleaner for all your cleaning needs. For light cleaning jobs, you can go for the models below Rs 8000. But remember, these will not be ideal for heavy duty cleaning jobs. If you want a decent cordless vacuum cleaner, you will go beyond minimum Rs 8000 up to Rs 25000.
But if you expect more features from your vacuum cleaner and can afford, then investing in a machine above Rs 25000 is a great deal.
These will offer you much power as well as longer run time so that you can clean your house without any interruption. Plus, these will also have additional attachments and tools for specific cleaning of floors and carpets as well.
Ease of use
The one that is light in weight offers you the convenience to hold it easily and then clean out the clutter without any difficulty. But light-weight doesn’t mean that you must compromise the power, dirt capacity, and battery life. For quick and efficient cleaning, it is better to go for easy to move cordless vacuum cleaner with good battery life and suction power.
Dust Chamber Capacity
Some models are bagged, and some come instead with dust canisters having the capacity range of 0.30 l up to 1 l. If you have the model with small canister, it needs frequent emptying, which is very easy by simply clicking or switching the button it has. But in case, if there are allergy sufferers or asthmatic patient in your house, investing in a bagged option is really worth. So, while emptying the dust contents, it may not affect them.
Some advanced models of cordless vacuum cleaners come with HEPA filter technology like the corded vacuums. It can remove the tiniest particles from the air making the environment clean and healthy. So if you or any member of your family have allergies or breathing issues, it is better to go for the one having HEPA filter. It can put a stop to coughs, sneezes, and breathing issues.
A decent cordless vacuum cleaner will have several attachments to offer you more versatility in cleaning. For instance, it comes with a crevice tool for skirting and cleaning of tight corners. Dusting brush for cleaning of carpets and tabletops. The most important docking and charging station so that you can use it all the time. Some also come with the pet tools to grab out all the pet hair and furs from the carpets and floors as well as under the sofa, table, or other furniture.
When it comes to versatility, I think cordless stick vacuums offer more. The construction includes the main body like a stick design with a comfortable handle along with on/off button. A wand is there which, when attached to floorhead, can be used for normal floor cleaning. After removing the heads, you can use it to suck up cobwebs or window sills. When you remove the whole wand, it works better for the cleaning of cars and sofas.
The battery life of a cordless vacuum cleaner range from minimum 10 minutes to an hour depending upon the setting. Some work for 10 minutes at the maximum setting while some can go longer at the minimum setting.
Before buying a cordless vacuum cleaner, it is very much important to check your floor space you need to cover. If you have a small area with hard floors to cover, the one with a battery life of up to 20 minutes may be fine. But if you have a larger and carpeted home, you will need the one that runs longer for up to an hour. Some models allow you the flexibility to swap the batteries for continuous cleaning. Some also come with an alarm indicator to tell you that the battery is running low.
If you want your vacuum cleaner to work for the long run, the maintenance of it is very much important. As it comes with small dust containers over other vacuum types, it needs frequent emptying. Also, the filters require proper cleaning. If not cleaned properly, it can cause blockages, which affects its performance. Cleaning and maintenance of the filter is as easy as running it under the tap and drying.
For a good vacuum cleaner, the minimum warranty should be one year. But some models also offer the warranty up to 5 years.
Well, I think the above informative guide, as well as our best picks of the latest cordless vacuum cleaners and their reviews, will surely help you in picking out the best one. We have covered almost all the points to finalize your decision with ease. But still, if you think that we have missed any point, or for any of your feedback and suggestions, please pen down to us in the comment section below.