Air Purifier is now one of the essential requirements of everyone in this polluted environment. Whether to feel fresh air or to take pure breath, Air Purifiers help you achieve the same. It makes your surrounding air clean and fit to inhale.
According to a survey, India is the most heavily polluted country. Cities like Delhi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, etc. in India are some of the most polluted cities in the world. Pollution level is continuously rising year to year causing a host of serious health issues to most of us, and it is predicted to be worsening ahead. To overcome all these issues, it is better to invest in a gadget like air purifiers that removes all the contaminants from the air and keeps the air fresh.
So we are here with our Complete Buying Guide and reviews of top-rated models so that you can choose the best air purifier for your home and office.
What is an Air Purifier?
An Air Purifier also known as Air Cleaner is a device that removes the contaminants from the air. These pollutants include dust, mold spores, dust mites, toxin, chemicals, odors, and other carbon-based pollutants. And thereby this amazing device creates healthier and cleaner air in your home and office.
Top 10 Best Air Purifiers in India
|Air Purifier||Filter Type||Coverage Area|
|Philips Air Purifier - AC1215/20|
|HEPA, Activated Carbon||677 sq ft.||CHECK PRICE|
|Mi Air Purifier 3|
|PET primary filter, Ultra dense EPA, Activated Carbon||400 sq ft.||CHECK PRICE|
|American Micronic AMI-AP1-22Dx|
|HEPA, Activated Carbon, Ionizer||200 sq ft.||CHECK PRICE|
|Honeywell Air Touch i8|
|HEPA||387 sq ft.||CHECK PRICE|
|Atlanta Healtcare Beta 350|
|Pre-filter, HEPA filter, anti bacterial filter, activated carbon, photo catalyst oxidization, UV light and ionizer||350 sq ft.||CHECK PRICE|
|Panasonic Nanoe F-PXJ30AHD|
|Air Ionizer (Nanoe)||215 sq ft.||CHECK PRICE|
|Philips 3000 AC3256 AeraSense|
|HEPA||430 sq ft.||CHECK PRICE|
|HEPA, Activated Carbon||851 sq ft.||CHECK PRICE|
Best Air Purifier in India- Reviews
1. Philips Air Purifier – AC1215/20 (Best Overall)
This model from Philips comes at the top on our list of best air purifers in India for its price, features, and performance. Also, the superb aesthetic design and sleek look of this air purifier gives a stylish appeal to any modern home.
Just get a comfortable night sleep with this model of Philips Air Purifier. It has superior purification technology like VitaShield Intelligent Purification System and NanoProtect True HEPA Filter that filters out the harmful gases and even ultra-fine particles. Thus provides the clean and hygienic air in your room.
This Philips Air Purifier comes with smart air quality sensor as well as 4-color air quality indicator. It is also equipped with 4 different fan speeds that include ultra-silent and turbo modes to suit varying room sizes and pollution levels as well.
- 100% ozone free with natural filtration technology
- Allergen auto mode for superior allergen removal efficiency
- NightSense Auto Mode
- Smart Light Control
- Fully automatic operation for hassle-free air monitoring and purification
- Healthy Air Protect Alert that reminds you promptly to change the filters when required
- Multiple fan speeds with ultra-silent and turbo modes suiting varying room sizes and pollution levels
- Ultra silent and quiet
- Smart air quality sensor
- Excellent product with elegant look
- Cleans the air perfectly very well
- Noise free operation
- Adjusts fan speed automatically
- Dust sensor is very powerful
- The product is useful only for small dimension rooms
2. Mi Air Purifier 3 (Runner Up)
This is the latest addition to Mi Air Purifier with a set of some more advanced features. It comes in an efficient tower structure design making it compact and ensures maximum efficiency. Even though it has 943 intake holes that helps in increasing the air intake space and forms a 360-degree cyclical air filtration pathway.
This Mi Air Purifier is equipped with 3-layer filtration that offers maximum purification of the indoor air. The outer layer is helpful in removing airborne particles such as dust and hair. The middle layer uses H-11 grade filtration technology to remove micron-sized particles and catches harmful bacteria. The inner layer is made up of activated carbon that removes formaldehyde, odor, and other harmful substances.
Coming to the design part, there is an OLED screen on the front of the device that shows the temperature and humidity level. It also lets you check the PM2.5 level to keep track of how clean your air is? The best part of Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2S is its Mi Home app connectivity. This feature lets you connect the device seamlessly with your phone so that you can easily control it via the Mi app from anywhere in the world. You can also use Mi Home App to remotely control your purifier to know the air quality and filter status from the app. Even you can adjust the fan strength and set a timer to power on the device.
- Efficient Tower-Structure Design
- 3 layer filtration including PET primary filter, Ultra-dense EPA, Activated Carbon
- OLED display that shows real-time AQI, temperature, and humidity levels
- Coverage area: 400 sq. ft. / 37 sq. mtrs
- Smart control through Mi Home App and Alexa
- 3 different modes- Auto, Sleep and Favourite
- Automatic Brightness Adjustment
- High-Precision Laser Sensor
- Purifies Your Room in 10 mins with a CADR of 310m³/h
- Silent and energy efficient
- Smart design with circular filter
- Nice and portable
- Single cylindrical filter for easiest replacement
- Smart App connection to monitor and operate the device through your phone
- Works very effectively and efficiently
- Difficult to clean the filter
- Noisy in manual mode
3. American Micronic-AMI-AP1-22Dx HEPA Air Purifier (Best Budget Pick)
Searching for the best air purifier at budget-friendly price tag? If yes, then this one is the best option for you. This air purifier from American Micronic is the most preferable choice for air purifying needs in your bedroom, baby room as well as the office cabins.
It comes with multi filtration technology along with HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of airborne particles. Also, equipped with an activated carbon filter, this air purifier is capable of removing oil vapors, odor, and other hydrocarbons as well.
This one also has a built-in ionizer that efficiently removes the suspended particles by producing negatively charged ions in the air making it fresh and healthy. Talking about the convenience features, this air purifier comes with 1-2-4-8 hour timer. Also, it has 3 speeds airflow along with sleep mode for effortless and effective air purification.
- HEPA filter to remove 99.97% airborne particles
- Pre-filter to remove large dust particles
- Activated carbon filter to remove formaldehyde, oil vapors, odor, and other hydrocarbons
- Ionizer to remove suspended particles
- Convenience of 1-2-4-8 hour timer
- 3 Speed air flow with sleep mode
- Nice design and build quality
- Yet small in size but very effective
- Its pre-filter, HEPA filter, Activated carbon filter, and ionizer improves the quality of the air very well
- Silent operation and so offers a good sound sleep
- The pre-filter net is removable and washable
- Sleep mode and timer mode comes very handy
- Length of the power cord is small
4. Honeywell Air Touch i8 Air Purifier
This is yet another powerful and best air purifier from the brand Honeywell to clean the air in rooms up to 450 sq ft. And so it is an ideal choice for your living room, dining space, baby rooms, etc. This air purifier is equipped with the advanced filtration technology combining the pre-filter, and HEPA plus HiSiv for effective air purification. The device promises a CADR of 300 cubic mtrs per hour and thus further promises to clean a 300 sq ft room in just 15 minutes only.
Now coming to the design part, it’s so simple and elegant. With the one-touch operation, this air purifier makes the use of device very simple. There comes the touch-enabled controls on the top panel for power on/off, fan speed button, and sleep mode. Apart from that, there is also a display showing the air quality and alerts. And it shows you all about the settings, and a simple numerical display shows you the AQI reading.
The device also has the lock and filter replacement indicators- the lock prevents accidental touches from changing the settings while the filter light shows when to change the filter.
- 3-stage advanced filtration system with combined patented HiSiv and HEPA filter
- Activated carbon filter to remove any microscopic pollutant and allergens
- Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles, pet hair/dander, soil, etc
- Intelligent auto mode
- Child Lock Feature
- Long filter life
- Low noise operation
- Well designed and stunning look
- Awesome build quality
- The fan is quite powerful, and in the night mode it is completely silent
- Touch controls are really very awesome
- Child lock feature comes very handy
- Filter replacement is pretty easy as well
- Great in terms of ease of use and performance
- No downsides noted yet
5. Atlanta Healthcare Beta 350 Air Purifier
Make your indoor air free from any of the pollutants and impurities with this advanced and best air purifier from Atlanta Healthcare. It comes with 7-stage air purification technology including pre-filter, HEPA filter, anti-bacterial filter, activated carbon filter, photocatalyst oxidization, UV light, and ionizer. And that’s why this air purifier is an ideal choice for homes, hospitals, offices, hotel rooms, etc. Besides, its iCluster air purification technology makes your home get rid of the dust, pollens, smoke, allergens, odor, and other airborne pollutants.
Talking about the design part, this air purifier is built with plastic body and comes in decent white color. Even though, there comes the glossy black control panel that hosts the LED display showing different operating modes. And the very nice feature is that it comes with a remote control that makes the operation really a breeze. The device also has basic bells and whistles to notify you when there is a need of filter replacements.
- 7-stage air filtration technology
- Best for indoor spaces up to 350 sq ft
- 3 fan speed modes
- LED display
- Plug and play operation
- Multi-mode operation
- Auto start in case of power failure
- Odor sensor
- Super silence technology
- Build quality is very nice
- Multiple stages of filtering offer really very great indoor air purification
- Convenient to use with its plug and play operation
- The remote control operation is also very good
- Easy to use
- Easy filter replacement
- The fan is little bit noisy at the high-speed setting
6. Panasonic Nanoe F-PXJ30AHD Air Purifier
The next comes in our list is the Panasonic Nanoe Air Purifier. This one is equipped with nanoe filtration technology that effectively filters out the dust, bacteria, viruses, odors, and other allergens from the indoor air. And so you can now breathe in a fresh and healthy indoor air environment. The device has effective side and front airflow modes that remove the harmful airborne particles from floor to ceiling.
The device also comes with Composite Air Filter and De-Odourization Filter that works more effectively in improving the indoor air quality. Moreover, this portable air purifier is also featured with auto shut-off mode, night mode, child lock, odor sensor, filter replacement indicator, and a timer.
- Composite air filter with 3 technology- Super Alleru-buster, Green Tea Catechin, and Antibacterial Enzyme
- 3D circulation airflow
- Coverage area: 215 sq. ft. / 20 sq. mtrs
- Clean sign indicator
- Odor sensor
- Auto mode
- 8 hours sleep mode
- Excellent build quality
- Great in terms of performance and quality
- Very quiet operation
- Easy to change the filter
- Worth for the price
- No downsides noted yet
7. Philips 3000 Series AC3256 AeraSense Air Purifier
Breathe healthier air with this Philips Air Purifier 3000 series having AeraSense & VitaShield IPS. Its AeraSense technology measures and display real-time indoor air quality (PM 2.5) with professional grade air sensing. And it’s VitaShield Intelligent Purification System naturally removes 99.97% allergens and ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02 microns.
It is equipped with new NanoProtectTM S3 Filters including pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and two layers of HEPA filter. This air purifier also comes with three specially designed air inlets for maximum efficiency and performance and extra powerful turbo mode for faster purification.
- Protects against H1N1 virus
- Ultra-silent sleep mode
- Precisely controlled auto mode
- 24-hour digital timer
- Healthy air protect alert
- Child lock option available
- Powerful Turbo mode for faster purification
- Super efficient product with excellent performance
- Real-time monitor is a good plus
- The sleep mode is almost noiseless
- Air cleaning quality is excellent
- PM reading feature is top notch
- You have to clean its pre-filter almost very frequently
- The product is useful for only small dimensional rooms
- The HEPA filter is to replace in a very short period of time
8. Philips 2000 Series AeraSense AC2887 Air Purifier
This air purifier from Philips features AeraSense technology. It also comes with a real time 2.5 measurement and display with professional grade sensing technology.
It’s PM reading feature and HEPA filter quality makes this one amongst the best options out there. This one air purifier from Philips is also 100% ozone-free.
- AeraSense technology
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 333m3/hour
- Dedicated pollution, allergen and bacteria/virus auto modes
- Noiseless operation
- Thick HEPA filter
- Great value for money
- Its allergen mode has been a life saver
- Air quality indicator works well
- Numeric indicator to indicate the PPM level is great
- Soft touch buttons are great
- Very low noise
- No negative reviews
How To Choose the Best Air Purifier? (Buying Guide)
How do Air Purifiers work?
Air purifiers work on the principle of trapping the indoor air by means of a fan through a filter or combination of filters. And then it blows out the clean and fresh air creating your indoor environment fresh and clean. Different filtration techniques are used in air purifiers for trapping the impurities. So, let’s have a detailed look at the type of filters used in air purifiers in our next section.
Types of Filters used in Air Purifier
Different air purifiers come with different filtration mechanism. So, choosing the right filtration technology is very much important. There are 4 most common filtration technologies used in an air purifier which is described hereunder:
- HEPA Filters: HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Arresting. These are the most common as well as the most effective filtration technology used in air purifiers. It can trap nearly all the contaminants or pollutants even the finest airborne particles up to 0.3 microns from the air. Air purifiers with HEPA Filters are little pricey but the most effective one. And you need to change the filter per year for effective air purification.
- Ozone or Ionizer Technology: The second is ozone or ionizer technology that works by releasing a cloud of negatively charged ions to clump the large particles together. And so, it easily captures the airborne pollutants. The best part of this filtration technology is that it has the ability to capture the ultrafine particles of even 0.01 microns. But the main downside with these filters is that some ionizers create excessive ozone that causes respiratory irritant.
- Activated Carbon Filter: These filters are incorporated with chemical absorption technique using activated carbon or sometimes zeolite to remove impurities. Activated carbon filters are best for capturing a plethora of impurities including odor, smoke, chlorine, sediment, pesticides, VOCs, and other harmful gases.
- Photocatalytic Filter: These filters use ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) for killing germs. And are the best options for commercial purposes. But the major downside with these filters is that it produces a small amount of ozone that is itself a toxic air pollutant. Since it can trigger breathing issues and asthma problems, it is better to avoid purchasing these filters.
Things to Consider before Buying an Air Purifier
1. Room Size
This is the foremost factor before purchasing an air purifier for your room. Large models are ideal for large sized rooms and for smaller rooms the compact ones are an ideal choice. So it is important to check the coverage area parameter of the air purifier you need to install in your room for effective purification.
2. CADR and ACH
These two parameters are most notably to consider before buying an air purifier.
CADR: stands for Clean Air Delivery Rate. This rating lets you know how well the unit can purify the air in a specified room. The rating measures mainly three types of pollutants including dust, smoke, and pollens. The higher the value of CADR, the faster the unit can purify the air.
ACH: stands for Air Changes Per Hour. This rating tells you how many times the air purifying device can exchange the air with clean and fresh air per hour. The higher the value of ACH, the higher the device is efficient in purifying the air inside your room.
3. Type of Air Purifier
We have already discussed about the different type of filters used in an air purifier. So choose the one that fits your need well.
Even there come the portable air purifiers with castor wheels that you can easily move from one room to another to purify the room accordingly. Besides that Whole House Air Purifiers are now becoming very popular that easily purify every room of your house. These units are getting connected to your home’s existing HVAC system to purify the indoor air.
4. Noise Level
The air purifiers with activated carbon filters and HEPA filters harmonize with a fan system that pushes the air inside the machine. These fans swivel at different speeds, and when at high speed, they can make noise. The speed setting may adjust to two-speed to five-speed, i.e., (high and low). To stop these noise levels, the fans require good service & repair at regular intervals.
More to the point, just like ceiling fans, the fan blades of air purifiers can build up dust. It requires regular cleaning to work efficiently.
The air purifiers with ozone or ionizer technology do not have fans, so you need not frequent cleaning or maintenance.
Also, make sure the unit has fan speed adjustment option also, so you can easily mitigate the noise levels.
When it comes to maintenance, different types of air purifiers needs different type of maintenance. HEPA filter and Activated Carbon filter needs routine filter replacements. And so air purifiers with these filters are quite expensive. It is important to check the maintenance cost and filter life before buying an air purifier.
On the other hand, air purifiers that use ultraviolet light to purify the air don’t need any filter replacement for your convenience.
6. Energy Consumption
The air purifier works on electrical energy. However, it is not worth spending money on electricity bills if the product you choose has higher power consumption. It would be better to go for reputed brands to assure products and liable to their efficiency.
7. Manufacturer Reputation
Everyone is not aware of the various functions and features of air purifiers, and it is somehow difficult to compare the efficiency of the product. Hence, it is advisable to prefer a branded item and go with the manufacturer’s reputation. Among different air purifiers available on the market, it is good to go with an ideal brand. The top brands you can choose from to get fail-safe products are Glen, Crompton, Godrej, Panasonic, LG, pureit, Sharp, Philips, Whirlpool, Prestige Honeywell, etc.
8. Ensure Warranties
Usually, there is nothing that stops working except filters in an air purifier. If another problem persists with these machines, such as fans, regulators, or anything, you can quickly get them serviced or repaired with its manufacturer’s warranty. Hence, it would be wise to ensure the items have a certain warranty. However, these warranties do not cover filter substitutes.
9. Weight and Portability of the Machine
Usually, air purifiers are huge and bulky appliances. It can be calculated a few kilograms even. Hence, if you would like to use the same air purifier for one or more rooms, you should prefer a lightweight model. Moreover, it is good to have a compact purifier with caster wheels for better portability and convenience. These wheels make it easy to move the air purifier all over the place without any inconvenience.
10. Perfect set up of Air purifier
The ionic or UV filtration air purifiers emit radiation and ions in a 360-degree loop. Hence, it would help if you placed it properly to avoid blocking its total productivity. If it is placed near the wall, it will obstruct its performance. In that case, in the middle of the room is always best to put an air purifier.
On the other hand, if talking about air purifiers with HEPA filters, it is best to place the machine at the center or at least 2-3 feet away from the fence. It may block the airflow or slow down its performance if you place the air purifier behind the sofa, next to the wall, or under a table. Hence, to make your air purifier work smoothly or avoid blocking this stream of airflow, you should place it as it should be.
11. Maintenance and Operational Cost of an Air Purifier
An air purifier is a useful appliance for those who live in polluted cities as it gives you fresh air to breathe in. Hence, it would help if you took care of the device to ensure its better performance as it requires high maintenance. The maintenance costs of an appliance may differ with the model you purchase. Therefore, it is better to calculate its operational costs with its repairs and services before buying the machine.
The filters need to be washed down regularly and wiping the outer walls with a clean damp cloth. Filter replacement can be expensive, and you need to do it the same with carbon filters or HEPA filters. Hence, you should check the expenditure regarding filter replacement before choosing the model.
To save you from further inconvenience about repairs and maintenance, better prefer the model that requires not that much maintenance and overhaul. For instance, ionic air purifiers don’t need a filter replacement for a very long time and are the least pricey device to buy and maintain simultaneously.
12. Supplementary Features of an Air purifier
It could be wise to spend a few pennies more if the feature is functional or useful. Hence, you must look at some other beneficial features which are complementary with the appliance you choose, while some features might be optional. The additional features you should look at are given below:
- Digital Controls
Digital control in an air purifier makes it easy to adjust the setting, while a rotary dial knob or a push-button does not look easy and convenient.
Pre-filters are always purposeful as they already filter out larger toxic waste from the air, which is clearly visible such as dirt, hair, dust, etc. These pre-filters are washable as well. Counting pre-filters as an added feature in your preferred model can make longer the internal filter’s lifespan.
- Indicator for Filter Replacement
For the proper functioning of an air purifier without any hitch, you need to check if the filters are clogged with impurities or not. And when you got an indicator for filter replacement, what’s best out of it. The indicator alerts you when to change the filters, and it will enhance the machine’s efficiency.
If a device has a handle, it is easy to hold them and move wherever you want. The carrying handle helps you to move the air purifier from the living room to your bedroom or anyplace comfortably.
- Caster wheels for Easy Mobility
A heavy and big machine is not easy to move from one place to another, and when it has casters or wheels, you can effortlessly shift the device everywhere. Hence, it is worth it if the air purifier has casters in them.
- Adjustable fan Speed Settings
Air purifiers have almost two or more fan speed settings. It can be adjustable to a maximum of five-speed settings. Most of the high-end models include a turbo speed for specific needs accompanied by these variable speed settings.
- Air Quality Sensors
Advanced air purifiers have air quality sensors to check specific pollutants. Additionally, the in-built regulators can automatically adjust the settings accordingly. Some air purifiers come with air quality sensors to monitor specific contaminants and adjust the air-purifying settings accordingly.
- Anti-microbial Treatment
Dealing with dirt and dust is not only sufficient to disinfect the atmosphere. An air purifier should have an anti-microbial coating in the internal filters. The model contains an anti-microbial coating that prevents the spread of microbes and germs. Moreover, it increases the endurance of filters and prevents the reestablishment of these microorganisms simultaneously.
- Remote Control Operation
No one would like to manage the setting of any device manually. Everyone wants to control everything at the fingertip, and an air purifier with a remote control helps you change the settings from a distance.
- Smart App feature
The technologically advanced air purifier model consists of a mobile app feature to operate the device significantly, identify the problems, & monitor data, etc.
- Plasma Wave Technology
The Air ionization process is quite disruptive as it emits negative ions or ozone, which is harmful. But an air purifier with plasma wave technology is comparatively safe and sound, which usually used water vapor to get the same result.
- Photocatalytic oxidation
It is basically used to decay the chemicals and demolish yeast, fungi, molds, and VOC bacteria through UV light.
- Night Lamp
The ultra-modern air purifiers are now easy to trace in the nighttime as they include an in-built light in the device. The glowing light makes it easy to find the appliance even in the dark.
- Programmable Timers
Timers are quite functional features that prevent the appliance from constantly running even when you are not there at home. The preset timers are energy-saving features that turn-off the device after a programmed time interval.
Pros and Cons of an Air purifier
- It effectively purifies the indoor air
- It is easy to install
- It does not require complex wiring
- An air purifier from top brands consumes less power consumption and so not as much electricity charges
- The leading problem with an air purifier is its expensive cost. Not everyone can afford it to get fresh air.
- Another drawback is its service & maintenance. Firstly, the fan and other parts need regular cleaning and secondly is its high maintenance expenditure. The parts and repair cost is expensive, which everyone is not comfortable paying for.
- And lastly, the noise level!! It becomes very irritating when the fan is running at high speed.
The Utility of the Air Purifier
An air purifier provides you fresh air to breathe and targets dangerous pollutants inside the home simultaneously. Excluding larger dust particles or pets hair, it effectively removes:
- Pet dander
Air Purifiers Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1. Do I need an air purifier for each room?
- Frankly No. You don’t need a separate air purifier for each room. However, before purchasing an air purifier, make sure it is easily moveable to shift it from room to room. Though every room has definite requirements, so make sure you purchase the best one that goes well with every room.
- 2. Do you leave the air purifier on all day?
- If you are always at home, you can run it always 24 hours a day. But initially, you need to identify that the model you choose is meant to be used all day. Some advanced models have Smart Sensor technology that automatically adjusts the speed of the fan. It is specially formulated to preserve energy. Thus, you can easily leave these air purifiers 24/7 without worrying about your excess electricity bill.
- 3. Are air purifiers noisy?
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters do produce some noise while running. It is basically the fan’s noise that runs forcefully and passes air through the filter to clean it. The purifier cleans almost everything in the air, such as dust, allergens, molds, pet dander, and other pollutants. Whenever the air purifier makes a loud sound, it indicates that it’s time to replace the filter. Filter replacement is easy, and this will stop the noise significantly.
- 4. What are the disadvantages of air purifiers?
- Excluding several benefits, an air purifier is harmful too. These products generate a large amount of ozone which is certainly bad for health. It can cause lasting harm to olfactory cells and lungs if inhaled frequently.
The advanced and superior quality air purifiers reduce several types of indoor impurities and keeping us healthy. But, Ozone emissions and UV rays are really harmful to health.
The other disadvantage is the operating cost of its maintenance. Maybe it sounds odd, but these air purifiers need frequent service and repair, which can be unpredictably expensive.
- 5. How long does it take an air purifier to clean a room?
- The expected time to clean a room is approx 30 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours. But above all, to get a better assessment on time for an air purifier to clean a room, you need to evaluate some other factors. It would help if you consider the room size and fan speed of an air purifier to get proper air purifier coverage.
- 6. Does an air purifier use a lot of electricity?
- The technologically advanced air purifiers are the most energy-efficient device that usually consumes less power. The estimated power of an automated air purifier is overall 50 watts. But they are expensive to maintain as their operational cost is too high.
- 7. Can air purifiers make the air dry?
- Basically, the answer is No. It only traps the surroundings impurities like dust mites, bacteria, pet hair, pollen, etc. Air purifiers are unable to reduce the moisture in the air neither adds moisture. Actually, low humidity is normal when there is cold air in the room.
- 8. Does an air purifier remove the odor?
- Air purifier significantly removes odor from the ambiance by using a fan to revolve the air in a room. The activated carbon filter also helps in reducing odor as it absorbs the chemical, which produces foul-smelling.
Some air purifiers do an excellent job of removing VOCs, while some hardly execute a bit to destroy VOCs. The device that deals with VOCs is really a perfect tool to remove pet odors.
- 9. Do air purifiers help you breathe better?
- Air purifiers are specifically meant to sanitize the indoor surroundings. By filtering out micropollutants, a purifier helps you breathe better in the fresh air. It significantly reduces the looming adverse effects of pollution.
This is all about the best air purifiers in India to get clean and fresh air in your home and office. All the above listed air purifiers are of top notch quality and picked from the well known brands. So get the one according to your budget and requirement.