Inhalation therapy has been used for many years in maintaining the respiratory functions and is the best way to treat various respiratory disorders. One of the best inhalation techniques is the use of Personal Steam Inhalers that is now becoming very popular to treat the breathing issues. Personal Steam Inhalers also known as Vaporizers are used to provide steam therapy if you have any of the ailments like cold, flu, sinus, congestion, bronchitis, asthma, and other respiratory problems. Moreover, you can also use the steam inhalation technique to open your clogged skin pores for glowing skin. So, welcome to this blog which is all about the best personal inhalers which we have reviewed on the basis of specifications and customers feedback.
What is a Personal Steam Inhaler and how it works?
Personal Steam Inhalers are the electric device that wonderfully works to soothe and open the blocked nasal passages so that you can breathe easily. With this device, you can pump the soothed steam into your throat and lungs through the nose to clear up the respiratory passages. Steam therapy actually means the inhalation of water vapor. The warm and moist air or the steam you inhale loosens the mucus in the nasal passages, throat, and lungs, and thereby makes you to get relief from cold and sinus infections. Besides, personal steam inhalers are also beneficial in improving the blood circulation. When this therapy is done with essential oils or certain herbs, it offers more benefits to the respiratory ailments in a wonderful way.
Now how it works? It is very simple to use at home. You just need to add water up to the level indicated in the electric steam inhaler and switch it on. When the water brings up to boil, you need to keep your head over it, covering with a towel while keeping the eyes closed. And take a deep breath while inhaling the steam for up to 15-20 minutes for effective results.
You can also do the same process by using a bowl of boiling hot water. But, I think Electric Personal Steam Inhalers are the best and convenient way for inhalation therapy.
Amazing Benefits of Personal Steam Inhalers
- Treating various respiratory ailments like common cold, sinus, flu, blocked nose, asthma, bronchitis, etc
- Improves blood circulation and thereby treating migraines and headaches
- Cleanse your blocked skin pores rejuvenate your facial skin. When some natural oils (eucalyptus, lavender, peppermint, lemongrass, fennel, rosemary, etc.) are added while steam inhalation process, it works amazingly to offer more younger and glowing skin
- Steam Inhalers work as a great natural expectorant to clear the respiratory passages
Best Personal Steam Inhalers Reviews
With so many models and variants for personal steam inhalers are available, which one to choose is pretty much difficult. So, if you want something with awesome design, great performance, versatility, and even all in your budget, check out our top five personal steam inhaler choices to determine which one is suiting your needs. Also, if you want in-depth information read the full review on our best picks of personal steam inhalers.
|Mabis (40-741-000)||Steam Inhaler, Facial Sauna, Vaporizer||View on Amazon|
|Vicks (V1200)||Steam Inhaler, Facial Sauna||View on Amazon |
|Dr Trust (IGJ00003)||Steam Inhaler, Facial Steamer, Vaporizer||View on Amazon |
View on Flipkart
|Kawachi (K450 kawachi - 01)||Steam Inhaler, Facial Steamer||View on Amazon|
|Wonder (100101)||Steam Inhaler, Vaporizer||View on Amazon |
View on Flipkart
1. Mabis Personal Steam Inhaler
Mabis personal steam inhaler is one such stylish, versatile and great performing device to cure your respiratory ailments naturally. It provides warm and therapeutic steam vapor to gently relieve congestion, clear the lungs, soothe sore throats, break up blocked sinuses, and moisturize the nasal cavities. Also, you can add your favorite essential oils to it to enhance the healing effects of steam.
- Sleek and stylish design
- Adjustable steam control
- Relief for throat irritation, cough, and congestion
- Ideal for aromatherapy
- Auto Shut-off safety feature
- Power-On Indicator
- Includes: soft and latex-free flexible mask, drain and aromatherapy tank, indicator light, measuring cup and 5′ cord
- Nice build quality
- Natural, Safe, and effective
- Separate aromatherapy tank for essential oils and fragrance
- Easy to remove the tank and also easy to clean
- You can easily adjust the steam accordingly that is really very nice
- Spit a little with water
- Smell of plastic from the mask
2. Vicks Steam Inhaler
When it comes to the stuffy nose, cold, flu, and infections, the first brand strikes to our mind is definitely Vicks. And this Vicks steam inhaler is an absolute choice towards a quick relief from cold, nasal and sinus congestion as well as allergies. It’s soothing steam targets the nose, mouth, and throat to naturally and effectively help in improving sinus congestion, dryness, and irritation.
- Comfortable soft and flexible hood
- Compact and lightweight
- Variable steam control
- On/Off Indicator light
- Dual scent pad slots for Vicks soothing vapors
- This electric steam inhaler provides the vapor therapy for relief from cough and congestion
- Small convenient size for easy portability
- The adjustable steam output provides the right amount of steam
- Soft hood for personal comfort
- Build quality is very good
- Holds a tiny amount of water
3. Dr. Trust Facial Steamer and Vaporizer
This is another smart choice for not getting only relief from cold and cough issues, but also to make your facial skin healthier and younger. This nasal steamer performs very well to relieve you from cold, throat infection, and congestion issues and also restores the sufficient moisture to the lungs and respiratory tracts. In addition, it also cleanses the face by opening up the clogged pores.
- Provides vapor therapy for cold, flu, bronchitis, and other respiratory disorders
- Opens clogged pores and rejuvenate your skin
- Gentle steam flow
- LED Power On/Off Indicator
- Two-speed level
- Wide facial mask
- Low Noise
- Nice build quality
- Nasal steamer and facial sauna- All in one
- The adjustable steam control option is very good that lets you choose the amount of steam accordingly
- Water goes very smoothly into the unit’s easy-to-fill base
- Compact for easy storage or travel to work abroad
- No downsides noted yet
4. Kawachi Steam Vaporizer Nano-ionic Steam Inhaler
This is another best personal steam vaporizer with smart features. When it comes to offering health benefits, this one is best to provide instant relief from cold, cough, and sinusitis. It’s warm moist steam open nasal and sinus passage to ease from congestion. And when it comes to offering beauty benefits, it’s nano-ionic steam penetrates deeply into your skin that opens up your skin pores to remove dirt, bacteria & make-up residues very effectively. For cold, cough, and breathing disorders, and as well as for getting glowing and healthy skin complexion, The Kawachi steam inhaler is absolutely the best choice.
- Simple, safe, and easy
- Stylish design
- Power Indicator light
- Automatic thermostat for added safety
- Convenient to use with one-key operation
- Nano-ionic steam
- Lightweight and portable
Will be updated when available
5. Wonder Steam Inhaler
This professional vaporizer cum steam inhaler from the brand Wonder offers amazing benefits at such an affordable price. Its unique design offers the soothing steam to penetrate into your nasal blocks and unclogs them, letting you breathe very comfortably. It also offers to gain beauty benefits as you can also steam your face and hair cuticles. Thus, helping to open the clogged pores of your skin and giving it more healthy and glowing appearance. This compact size vaporizer can easily be carried along with you for amazing therapeutic benefits wherever you go.
- Simple and elegant design
- Relieve cold, throat infection and congestion
- Compact and lightweight
- Best for aromatherapy
- Also useful for face and hair steaming
- Nice and sturdy built
- Great for cold, cough, sinus, and other breathing disorders
- Also best for facial steaming and hair steaming
- Strong stream of steam for best steaming benefits
- Very easy and convenient to use
- Kids-friendly vaporizer
- Product smells plastic after switching it on
So, that’s all for our best picks of personal steam inhalers you can buy for an effective home treatment of various respiratory issues and breathing disorders. All these come with great benefits and are also cost-effective too. So, get your favorite pick now…