Have you been fed off working with your old laptops and want a new Touch Screen laptop? Get ready to swipe, pinch, scroll and zoom without a Touch Screen using an AirBar, the most innovative gadget that converts your nontouch laptop into a fully functioning touchscreen laptop within a few seconds.
Innovations in materials, artificial intelligence, etc. are all the consequences of technological development. The continuous enhancements in technology have given us the most powerful gadgets that have totally changed the way we think, we use, and we work. Air Bar is such a smart and innovative invention of the technology.
Now imagine that you are working on a nontouch laptop and within few seconds if it has turned to a fully functioning touchscreen laptop, how awesome to work with it. Thanks to this powerful Gadget, Air Bar; that makes your imagination comes true. AirBar makes it possible to add touchscreen to your laptop and it is compatible with Windows 8 & 10 gestures. Generally, an AirBar emits an invisible light field on the display of the screen you are working. And thus, making it possible to easily interact with the screen without actually touching it.
|Screen Size||From Amazon India||From Amazon US|
|15.6- Inch||Amazon India||Amazon US|
|14- Inch||Amazon India||Amazon US|
|13.3- Inch||Amazon India||Amazon US|
How AirBar works?
An AirBar is a slim sensor that magnetically latches onto the bottom of your laptop’s display. The device is ready to work as soon as you plug it into the USB Port. Once it’s hooked up, the device casts a beam of light across your screen, and you are ready to poke, pinch, swipe, zoom, and scroll around with your hand the way you do on a touchscreen laptop.
Since the “touch” interactions are activated by anything that crosses AirBar’s light field, you don’t need to use your fingers. You can use the AirBar with the most slippery gloves or even heavy work gloves, pencils, paint brushes, or anything you have nearby- no stylus is required.
You can also keep it plugged in and touch whenever you want. Since the bar is attached with a magnetic strip, it is very easy to detach for storage when you close your laptop. Just make one thing sure that you don’t fold your laptop shut with an AirBar attached. Remove it from the magnets and unplug it before closing your PC or Laptop.
How to fix it on your Laptop?
Before buying an AirBar for your laptop, make sure to choose the size that best fits the size of your laptop. Now follow the following steps to fix it from your non-touch laptop:
- Peel the small round pieces of paper off the two magnets on the back of the AirBar.
- Now position the AirBar on the bezel below your laptop’s display with the top the device 3MM below the bottom of the display.
- Then attach the AirBar to the bottom bezel and press gently above the magnet points.
- Now remove the AirBar sensor, press the magnet and hold for 10 seconds.
- Simply attach the AirBar sensor to the magnets on your laptop, plug in the USB and done. Now, you can easily work with the full touchscreen functionalities on your laptop.
Here is a quick video to show you how you can easily fix it to your laptop or PC.
- It is very sleek and weighs very little
- You can easily move it from one place to another
- Touch your laptop’s or PC’s screen without glare and battery drain
- Easily pinch, swipe, zoom, and scroll away
- AirBar is compatible with most of the notebooks running Windows 10 OS.
Compatibility with the sizes
AirBar is a thin, sleek, and black aluminum bar that will be available with the sizes 13.3”, 14” and 15.6” to fit your display perfectly.
So, this is all about the Neonode’s new technological gadget AirBar. Get ready to work with the AirBar that easily turns any non-touch laptop into a touchscreen, without making any changes to the hardware. And what is the best part is that it works whether you’re using your bare finger, gloves, or any other object.